Please critique this routine!!!!!!!!!!!!

Impressive. This guy figured out how to hit the guns twice a week.

Is the Church of St. Wilhelm still active to this day?

In spirit maybe. A lot of the old S&P crew went to another forum.

I still have my t-shirt, hoodie, and gym bag which I wear/use regularly. The t-shirt smells all the time now so it doesn't get worn much, but the hoodie and gym bag are still in good shape.

In spirit maybe. A lot of the old S&P crew went to another forum.

I still have my t-shirt, hoodie, and gym bag which I wear/use regularly. The t-shirt smells all the time now so it doesn't get worn much, but the hoodie and gym bag are still in good shape.

Bummer. I really, really wanted to join that club, but I felt that my numbers were too low to apply for a membership. Bacon, Carnal, Fat Wilhelm, Urban, and the rest of the gang - I miss those guys.

Bummer. I really, really wanted to join that club, but I felt that my numbers were too low to apply for a membership. Bacon, Carnal, Fat Wilhelm, Urban, and the rest of the gang - I miss those guys.

It was open to everyone.

Carnal was a trip. I think he got banned for repeating that white people having relations with Asians was like bestiality. That and a few other things.

It's strange that bestiality isn't spelled "beastiality". No beasts in bestiality?

It was open to everyone.

Carnal was a trip. I think he got banned for repeating that white people having relations with Asians was like bestiality. That and a few other things.

It's strange that bestiality isn't spelled "beastiality". No beasts in bestiality?

It was fucked up of him to say that, but by the same token, his ability to speak his mind without giving a damn about what others thought made him very endearing to me. I admired his upfront honesty and no bullshit attitude. He was an asshole, but an asshole with a heart of gold. I would definitely have a beer with the dude.

Regarding bestiality: maybe the original spelling was "beastality" but somehow got bastardized to "bestiality" over the centuries. Sort of like how the word "judgement" is spelled "judgment" in the US. And the difference between colour/color, etc.

What a strange diversion of conversation. I can't believe I'm talking about bestiality. Because you see, back on my farm...oh wait, I've always been a city boy all my life. Fuhgetaboutit.

Last edited:
It was fucked up of him to say that, but by the same token, his ability to speak his mind without giving a damn about what others thought made him very endearing to me. I admired his upfront honesty and no bullshit attitude. He was an asshole, but an asshole with a heart of gold. I would definitely have a beer with the dude.

Regarding bestiality: maybe the original spelling was "beastality" but somehow got bastardized to "bestiality" over the centuries. Sort of like how the word "judgement" is spelled "judgment" in the US. And the difference between colour/color, etc.

What a strange diversion of conversation. I can't believe I'm talking about bestiality. Because you see, back on my farm...oh wait, I've always been a city boy all my life. Fuhgetaboutit.

the root of the word bestiality is bestial which was originally an old french word. That's why it isn't spelled "beastiality".

the absence of the letter u from words like colour in the united states (and, i think, also why grey is spelled gray) is due to noah webster's creation of a dictionary. He wanted to streamline and normalize english for american textbooks and create a distinctly american form of english. some of his attempted changes were not accepted, but dropping the u from colour and the k from musick (and other changes like those) were welcomed.

the root of the word bestiality is bestial which was originally an old french word. That's why it isn't spelled "beastiality".

I'd say that it comes from the word best, cuz, you know... But that would probably get me b&

So all I'm going to say is that this routine is the shit, and it helped me break many of my squat and DL plateaus.
Thank you based fat_wilhelm

I'd say that it comes from the word best, cuz, you know... But that would probably get me b&

So all I'm going to say is that this routine is the shit, and it helped me break many of my squat and DL plateaus.
Thank you based fat_wilhelm

Well that escalated quickly.

the absence of the letter u from words like colour in the united states (and, i think, also why grey is spelled gray) is due to noah webster's creation of a dictionary. He wanted to streamline and normalize english for american textbooks and create a distinctly american form of english. some of his attempted changes were not accepted, but dropping the u from colour and the k from musick (and other changes like those) were welcomed.

buzkillington.jpg

Just kidding. I remember reading this thread when I first started lurking. Hopped on this program and eventually my arms were so big that I had to get parts of them surgically removed. I don't regret anything.

Back