PlayStation Plus games for May 2020

Why would we want PS+ to be ditched? I look for deals every year and pay about $30-35 a year for the PS+ access and monthly free games. It's practically dirt cheap if you are proactively jumping on deals as soon as you see them. Don't remember the last time i paid full price for PS+...

i dunno, it seems like if people want to pay sony for subscription games, ps now offers a lot more. *shrugs* especially if they're increasing the emphasis on downloadable games.

i dunno, it seems like if people want to pay sony for subscription games, ps now offers a lot more. *shrugs* especially if they're increasing the emphasis on downloadable games.

if you like your subscription gaming service (xbox or Sony) then more power to you. I prefer to pay $30 to get about $1000 worth of games on a yearly basis (albeit older) and then just pay full price for any particular game i want to play if they are brand spankin' new. I share my gaming time from PC to PS4 to Switch so there will be months where i don't touch my Playstation (aside from logging on to claim my monthly free games). That works out way better than PS now.

Huh, short game eh? Or are you just a savant?
It was a short career. He was one of the brightest prospects in farming, but tore his ACL from falling while carrying a hay bale and was never the same again.

lol it's literally a lawn mowing sim. I thought it would be a kind of tycoon game, but it's literally FParmer game. I can even duck and jump for no reason.

That’s because they’re laying the groundwork for the next DLC.
Farm Sim : AC

Where your hidden blade equipped farmer goes on the offensive against his neighbors, hitchhikers, trespassers, meddling and supposedly corrupt government agents.
Use the hidden blade to "harvest" your animals and surrounding wildlife.
Cutting Sunday roast or cool party trick, you decide !

Apparently the second free game of the month for June for PSN is going to be Battlefront 2.
Is it worth getting for the campaign? Not really interested in multiplayer.

Ok so I went to get Battlefront 2 on psn and it was still $20 but Assissons Creed 3 remastered was free.....

Last edited:
Battlefront 2 is coming soon. Should be available on the 3rd:
https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/explore/playstation-plus/this-month-on-ps-plus/

But goddamn, that's great news. I'll cross-post this to the Freebie thread.

*Edit* LOL, nvm, I see you were on it. Good stuff.

Weird. I bought Assassin's Creed Odyssey (I think Ultimate or some version that included the Season's Pass and all DLC) on Epic and it included Assassin's Creed III Remastered. Just that one. Whatta coinkidink… I'll claim that version on PS4 as well then...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back