PlayStation Plus games for May 2020

Here we go again with you two

200.gif

CautiousRemarkableBonobo-max-1mb.gif
And you know you love watching it more than seeing Brad Pitt destroy Jared Leto's face in Fight Club. I'm here to please.
lolz @ explaining to me why i prefer pc

lolz @ complaining to get up and insert a disc. (seriously? that's your argument now, pure laziness beyond sloth level?)

lolz @ evading the list of ps3's ps+ games (some of which you heralded for the ps4, lolz)

lolz @ having no argument at all vs actual ownership and selling the games

lolzturtle.gif

i don't want any cod games. but if i wanted cod wwii, i'd just buy it. and i'd likely find it for $10 or less ( i mean, i spent about 30 seconds [most of which was pasting] and found it for 11 without any real effort)... and then i'd sell it for +/- the same amount when i'm done.

like i did with ds3, infamous second son (what a pos), and etc.

but more importantly, ps4's ps+ sucks. especially when compared to the ps3 era. like i already said. and basically proved. and even you basically proved, ironically.
You said you could find the games for cheaper, you were challenged on this simple assertion, and you just explosively shart all over the forum in post after post rather than substantiate your assertion.

And you know you love watching it more than seeing Brad Pitt destroy Jared Leto's face in Fight Club. I'm here to please.

You said you could find the games for cheaper, you were challenged on this simple assertion, and you just explosively shart all over the forum in post after post rather than substantiate your assertion.

and you not only moved goalposts... you erected new ones. and you evaded the ps3's library/+ offerings, the lower cost of ps+ in the ps3 era, actual ownership (and resale value, which circles back to price), and you even whined about inserting a disc.

what's your point? want me to find it for $10? ok. maybe i'll look later, but i'm not doing it during market hours.

I pay $35/year for PS+

Fantastic deal.

Another used, refurbished disc. This one with no case, and with an arrival of June 8th - June 22! (14-29 days to mail). Of course, you could add US Priority Mail shipping, but that adds $2.95 to the cost, and it's over $10 again!

Obviously it took more than 20 seconds because you already linked four other used games before this one.

You can't find a new game for the same price. You can't find a physical copy with packaging, or that ships in a reasonable period. This is already gifting the used purchaser the deficit of no online play, no ability to switch games without changing discs, no cloud storage or other PS Plus perks, and no second free game of the month towards the total to beat.

Since we're arbitrarily deciding to be so loose with the comparison, okay, it's my turn:

1-month PS Plus membership key ($4.59)
https://www.g2a.com/en-us/playstation-plus-card-1-month-united-states-psn-key-i10000000249101
12-month PS Plus membership key ($43.53 = $3.63/mo)
https://www.g2a.com/en-us/playstation-plus-card-365-days-psn-north-america-i10000000249027

Looks like the PS Plus network is still cheaper!

*Edit*
I pay $35/year for PS+

Fantastic deal.
Oh, Snap, Dizz. Why not? We don't need that key right away. We can wait until May 27th.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlayStation-Plus-1-Year-Membership-Subscription-Card-NEW/124014973844
$32.99 for 12 months (= $2.75/mo)

Another used, refurbished disc. This one with no case, and with an arrival of June 8th - June 22! (14-29 days to mail). Of course, you could add US Priority Mail shipping, but that adds $2.95 to the cost, and it's over $10 again!

Obviously it took more than 20 seconds because you already linked four other used games before this one.

You can't find a new game for the same price. You can't find a physical copy with packaging, or that ships in a reasonable period. This is already gifting the used purchaser the deficit of no online play, no ability to switch games without changing discs, no cloud storage or other PS Plus perks, and no second free game of the month towards the total to beat.

Since we're arbitrarily deciding to be so loose with the comparison, okay, it's my turn:

https://www.g2a.com/en-us/playstation-plus-card-1-month-united-states-psn-key-i10000000249101
https://www.g2a.com/en-us/playstation-plus-card-365-days-psn-north-america-i10000000249027

*Edit*

Oh, Snap, Dizz. Why not? We don't need that key right away. We can wait until May 27th.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlayStation-Plus-1-Year-Membership-Subscription-Card-NEW/124014973844

lolz @ backpedaling this hard. now the physical copy has to be new... for reasons you never even gave (hint: there is no reason, used is the same thing)

you don't even need me to clown you, you're still clowning yourself.

i noticed you still evaded the previous points. gee, i wonder why...

and yeah, i'm sure it would totally take a month to ship from 1 state away. /s

I pay $35/year for PS+

Fantastic deal.

and yet, it was cheaper in the ps3 days... and provided more. if you're happy paying $35/year for some random rentals, knock yourself out.

but when it's compared to microsoft's offering or even the ps3 era...

lolz @ backpedaling this hard. now the physical copy has to be new... for reasons you never even gave (hint: there is no reason, used is the same thing)

you don't even need me to clown you, you're still clowning yourself.

i noticed you still evaded the previous points. gee, i wonder why...
You've said you could get these games more cheaply than on the PS Plus. The very fact I'm willing to entertain physical copies goes above and beyond what is fair. It's not apples to apples. You had to reach into used discs without cases via unauthorized resellers on eBay just to get below the 1-month cost for PS Plus straight from Sony's PS Store for half the free games in June. As you can see, if one really cares about getting the best deal, he will still get games more cheaply buying PS Plus through a third party just the same.
and yet, it was cheaper in the ps3 days... and provided more. if you're happy paying $35/year for some random rentals, knock yourself out.

That's irrelevant. It's an unavoidable cost to playing online. It also isn't without justification. Servers and server maintenance are quite real, and the costs go up with the more people on the service. Rather than appreciating you enjoyed a service for no cost you rage with your typical teenage-brat entitled attitude that you have to pay for something you use. Maybe you should bitch that you have to pay for internet while you're at it.

Sony doesn't owe you anything for free, manchild.

You've said you could get these games more cheaply than on the PS Plus. The very fact I'm willing to entertain physical copies goes above and beyond what is fair. It's not apples to apples. You had to reach into used discs without cases via unauthorized resellers on eBay

<LikeReally5>

lolz @ now backpedaling allllll the way to "unauthorized resellers"

clown shoes.
That's irrelevant.

lolz @ calling the comparison from ps4 to ps3 as irrelevant for the same exact service. hurr durr, ps+ is irrelevant to ps+!

clowned!

you got nothin' - and this is the result.

Rather than appreciating you enjoyed a service for no cost you rage with your typical teenage-brat entitled attitude that you have to pay for something you use. Maybe you should bitch that you have to pay for internet while you're at it.

Sony doesn't owe you anything for free, manchild.

lolz @ calling this $10/month and then claiming it's free.

lolz @ pretending i use their service (that i clearly don't).

lolz @ resorting to evasion and ad-hom. hypocritically, even (you went from being wrong about ps+ and listing a bunch of ps3 games instead of ps4 to being wrong about d2 to backpedaling to adding goalposts [used games are totally not the same, amirite? and unauthorized resellers?] to evading and now ad-hom) - who's acting childish, exactly?

Last edited:

Microsoft’s offering? Games with Gold largely sucks ass. Game Pass is a different story and a different service.

Microsoft’s offering? Games with Gold largely sucks ass. Game Pass is a different story and a different service.
source.gif

According to Polygon, the total MSRP value of games given away on the PS Plus service was $894 in 2019; $1,508 in 2018; $1,287 in 2017; $1,151 in 2016; $1,053 in 2015; over $1,300 in 2014.
PS Plus total = $7,193
Total number of titles distributed on PS4: 416

According to Polygon, the total MSRP of games given out on Microsoft's Games with Gold service was $1,196 in 2019; $850 in 2018; $1,029 in 2017; $930 in 2016; $900 in 2015; $584 in 2014.
Xbox Gold total = $5,489
Total number of titles distributed on Xbox One: 133

"...but when it's compared to microsoft's offering..."
<Oku02>

source.gif

PS Plus total = $7,193
Total number of titles distributed on PS4: 416

Xbox Gold total = $5,489
Total number of titles distributed on Xbox One: 133

"...but when it's compared to microsoft's offering..."
<Oku02>

i was referring to game pass, but lolz @ backpedaling all the way to countered/refuted page 1 bullshit of inflated msrp... (with the list of ps3 games for ps4, no less)

again, it's clear that you got nothin'

i was referring to game pass, but lolz @ backpedaling all the way to countered/refuted page 1 bullshit of inflated msrp... (with the list of ps3 games for ps4, no less)

Nothing but every single like thrown in this debate.

LMAO, "I was referring to Game Pass," he says. Sure.

Best of all, apparently this burro forgot he shit on Game Pass when it came out even with the $1 super-deal for 36 months:
if they'll still be accessible on pc when the subscription lapses, i might have to get on board.

There's absolutely no way that works with this online subscription depots.

Think about it. Even outside this insane kickstart to the service targeting savvy internet-goers who learn the backdoor, if they did this, then all a consumer would have to do as long as the service exists would be to subscribe for a single month, download every game he wanted, and then own the game. Ergo, for $5, one could own all 100 titles listed in Post #3 on PC.

...yeah. exactly. otherwise, i wouldn't care. i don't plan on giving ms $ every month.
Bud, you're not fooling anyone.

This is why I tease you. Slow down and think.
giphy.gif

Nothing but every single like thrown in this debate.

lolz! you're now making this about LIKES on a krotty forum?

yeah, you got NOTHIN'

indeed.

lolz @ posting me not using game pass and pretending it means i think it's worse than ps+, which i... also don't use?

yeah, you got NOTHIN'

edit: bonus lolz @ your own quotes which list game pass as "subscription" and yet call ps+ games "free." you can't even keep your own bullshit straight!

If you were referring to Game Pass then the direct comparison is PlayStation Now.

Same basic concept, and you can download some of the PS now titles.

*shrugs* then imo, they should ditch ps+ and focus on that. obviously, ps+ ain't that great (as evident by the white knight listing ps3 games). but i know people are paying for it, anyway...

*Edit*

You getting ripped off homey.. Just renewed my 12-month sub for $31.89!!!!!!

*shrugs* then imo, they should ditch ps+ and focus on that. obviously, ps+ ain't that great (as evident by the white knight listing ps3 games). but i know people are paying for it, anyway...

Why would we want PS+ to be ditched? I look for deals every year and pay about $30-35 a year for the PS+ access and monthly free games. It's practically dirt cheap if you are proactively jumping on deals as soon as you see them. Don't remember the last time i paid full price for PS+...

Back