Playboy model kicked off airplane for wearing revealing outfit (pics inside)

you ever notice how ewoks look and kind of sound indian?
95504.jpg
HuEXNK7.gif

Oh so Southwest kicks this girl out but the backpacking hippie sitting next to me wearing only a tank top smelling like week old ground beef was perfectly fine

You gotta complain if you wanna get someone booted. Gentlemen that you are you probably didn't make a peep about it

Those are also the pics she provided. For all we know she had a tit fully hanging out when she tried to board.

"Seen girl from east and seen girl from west
I must confess you is the biggest mess yes
Wit your over sized breast
Undersized dress
Give it a rest cuz
Were not impressed"

The pie tasters

im drafting an angry letter ill share pdf when im done we can all sign it and get some real justice for this queen

Poor judgement and lack of decorum on her part.

But is anyone really harmed to a degree that she needs to be booted?

Wouldn't it be easy for airlines to keep a couple XL white Tshirts rolled up somewhere to ask people to wear them if their outfits are problematic?

from the article

The mother and her son were eventually allowed back on the plane, but only after she used a flight attendant's sweater to cover herself up

I feel so neutral on this issue.

The fact that they kicked her off didn't bother me, she knew how scandalous she looked but also if they said "meh, whatever" and let her be I wouldn't care either.

I wonder if the airline has the same policy for breastfeeding

breast look fake and too oversized, not my cup of tea. Nice face though...can do without the drawn eyebrows.

Yeah attention whore and this sounds planned..

Eve documented her experience on Instagram, sharing a clip of herself at the airport preparing to board her flight, before posting a follow-up video in which she hit out at the airline for what she says was 'discriminatory' treatment.

Secondly LOL!
"I felt like the other women on the plane were judging me based on my attire and they were saying my breasts are too large. Well, that's something I can't help."

She cant help the way she dress or her big fake tits?

Ook...

I may be wrong, but didn't most airlines ask mothers to breastfeeds under a blanket?
Sounds reasonable, but the mother can't cover/smother the infant. Point is breastfeeding exposes almost as much skin on least one booby anyway

You guys are such pigs by only reading the headlines and looking at the pictures.

She was “almost” kicked off the flight, before she covered up and remained on the flight.

You guys are such pigs by only reading the headlines and looking at the pictures.

She was “almost” kicked off the flight, before she covered up and remained on the flight.

That's because all the guys volunteered to give up their seats so she could stay. I still can't figure out why......

Back