Playboy model kicked off airplane for wearing revealing outfit (pics inside)

If you're going to ho it up like this... all I ask is that you please be reasonably hot.

This is not the case here. Kick that bitch off the plane and take her miles for good measure.

I can't find her anywhere on playboy and I sub.

Massive attention seeker. Set out to get positive attentin, got negative attention and thought "when life hands you lemons...."

Didnt have anything to put over? My ass..
Making story out of this random shit congrats you did it, u r famous.. Dive in oblivion again.

I feel like every random situation that every average person encounters in average day could be "big story" but people are bothered to film it or share it publicly.

If you're going to ho it up like this... all I ask is that you please be reasonably hot.

This is not the case here. Kick that bitch off the plane and take her miles for good measure.

Really? Her rack alone makes her sexually appealing and she's decent looking. It's probably more lust but a couple of one night stands with her would be very satisfying.

I don't recall seeing her in Playboy. Cleavage is acceptable and safe for flying in my opinion.

She won't need a life preserver if the plane ever crashed on water.

Not that you could get one around those anyways

No man would've complained. Guarantee it was some fat and/or ugly, jealous gf and/or wife who bitched her out...

Imagine wearing shit like that ,not only on a plane but in front of you're seven year old. Such good morals

All thirsty babies on the plane will be interested..

It's a shame there is so much silicone in those things that it would've been a great flotation device if the plane went down.

What we really need in this day and age is a large sample size government funded study into how sexy and revealing a woman with good sized natural boobs can dress and still be allowed to fly on planes.

Specific attention to:

See through braless
Braless sideboob
Oops nipple appearance
Braless downblouse
In yo face breastfeeding
Low neckline braless
Underboob

It's a shame there is so much silicone in those things that it would've been a great flotation device if the plane went down.
"Hey guys, grab onto one of my boobs so you don't drown."

Back