Platinum Nation swears in another citizen

I doubt Platinum could understand a word he said when they met, there's no subtitles in person so I assume they had a translator with them.

lol he looks like such a lowlife.
And he is.

If you're not in our chat then you are not part of platinum nation

If you're not in our chat then you are not part of platinum nation
You're troll train now has strict guidelines? Do you have a constitution? Is there a list of rules that Platinum Nation must follow? For the love of god, please let me read these rules.

You're troll train now has strict guidelines? Do you have a constitution? Is there a list of rules that Platinum Nation must follow? For the love of god, please let me read these rules.

There isnt any rules, we just have our own chat where we fuck around and we talk shit about everyone here

I've been avoiding entering 'Platinum Nation' threads as I thought it was some gay club of paying Sherdog members.

LOL

A damn shame. I would have been the first to offer my humble condolences after he almost cracked the top 100.
Fixed that, buddy.

Basic footwork > Platinum Perry

And that's fucking sad.

Don't be disappointed.

You know what's better than winning a gold at the Special Olympics? Not being retarded.
I just want to see if I've been mentioned in the chat. If at least 2 people didn't call me a cunt, I am disappointed in myself.

A damn shame. I would have been the first to offer my humble condolences after he almost cracked the top 30.
Jouban is top 15 and Perry is not far off. The most stacked WW division in history of combat sports.

Jouban is top 15 and Perry is not far off. The most stacked WW division in history of combat sports.
haha, as much as I love Jouban, he isn't top 15. And beating Perry didn't do anything for his rankings.

merry x mas to the aluminum nation

foilsanta_pulled_by_reindeer.gif

Nice to see michael perry doing well after losing his belt to "Platty-Jo," Alan PLATINUM, Jouban. Nothing but HESPECT to michael and his future endeavors.

#GUERNICAbless

Back