Platinum Nation swears in another citizen

haha, as much as I love Jouban, he isn't top 15. And beating Perry didn't do anything for his rankings.
Wrong. He's top 15 and he's higher than Colby Covington and Matt Brown a guy with 3 losses in a row. That's how all sports work and if the UFC wants to be recognized as a legitimate sport it will have to follow suit.

PgDMBVo---Imgur.gif

Platinum goat looking humble and happy right there
Hes a scholar in addition to a fine gentleman
#Platinumbless

IMG_3605.JPG

There isnt any rules, we just have our own chat where we fuck around and we talk shit about everyone here
@kwoodward50
@thatKid

Well theres one rule. Sometimes the forgetful stray, but platinum mike perry is an understanding and forgiving goat so its all good

#platinumbless

##1goat

#theresttiedforsecond

If I saw Platidumb walking down the street I cross to the other side of the street in fear of getting TB

Wrong. He's top 15 and he's higher than Colby Covington and Matt Brown a guy with 3 losses in a row. That's how all sports work and if the UFC wants to be recognized as a legitimate sport it will have to follow suit.
where the hell are you getting these rankings from? imagination? :D

http://rankingmma.com/ufc-rankings/welterweight/

Jouban is nowhere near the top 15. 32 before Perry, 29 after. deal with it

where the hell are you getting these rankings from? imagination? :D

http://rankingmma.com/ufc-rankings/welterweight/

Jouban is nowhere near the top 15. 32 before Perry, 29 after. deal with it
Number 1. You are stupid. Deal with that. It's a fact they haven't updated their rankings and it is also a fact that these rankings are an absolute joke compared with the scientific level of accuracy and future predictability associated with rankings in college football and basketball. In no way shape or form should guys with 3 losses in a row or less than a fight per year level of inactivity be ranked higher. Continue in your delusion though. Jouban Bless.

Number 1. You are stupid. Deal with that. It's a fact they haven't updated their rankings and it is also a fact that these rankings are an absolute joke compared with the scientific level of accuracy and future predictability associated with rankings in college football and basketball. In no way shape or form should guys with 3 losses in a row or less than a fight per year level of inactivity be ranked higher. Continue in your delusion though. Jouban Bless.
I agree that they aren't all updated, and I'm surprised Mike Perry didn't drop yet but I've been watching the rankings for weeks because I reference that top 50 regularly.

BEFORE FIGHT
Jouban 32
Perry 33

AFTER FIGHT
Jouban 29
Perry 33

I doubt it's so out of date that he jumps up 14+ places and looking at the rankings again, I'm not putting him ahead of anyone in that top 28 except maybe Warlley Alves, and Barberena on a bad night.

I agree that they aren't all updated, and I'm surprised Mike Perry didn't drop yet but I've been watching the rankings for weeks because I reference that top 50 regularly.

BEFORE FIGHT
Jouban 32
Perry 33

AFTER FIGHT
Jouban 29
Perry 33

I doubt it's so out of date that he jumps up 14+ places and looking at the rankings again, I'm not putting him ahead of anyone in that top 28 except maybe Warlley Alves, and Barberena on a bad night.
Doesn't matter where you put him or don't put him. Fighter rankings are so inaccurate because the guys who start losing badly remain higher than they should simply based on past achievements, often from 2 or 3 years ago. Pettis had no business losing 3 in a row and remaining a top ten fighter. Such a slight to the rest of the division who are winning fights would be sacrilege in a ranking of college football or basketball. Rankings in those sports is Serious business and while imperfect have produced a near scientific level of accuracy on which teams will become champion or contend for a Championship. It's a fact that Jouban has plenty of upward momentum while other fighters have giant question marks surrounding whether they even belong in the division or retire. Cote, Story, and Brown. Will Condit, EllenBerger, and Hendricks after he loses again continue to fight? Jouban is among the top 15 active WW's period.

He looks like a homeless guy that just got his clothes back from the charity cleaners.

Back