• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PLATINUM: Mike Perrys new tweet sends Twitter into meltdown

Not very often I hear a "snow" reference. You've made my day
{<redford}

{<redford}

giphy.gif

He's black from the belly button down like Conor

Why is this not valid "It's okay if there's no bad intention." ?? Specially when you use the "a" version and not the "er" version?

If someone beats me up for doing nothing wrong, then that's on them, not me. I suppose you also think it's rude to casually say the word fat around fat people too. It's bullshit. We shouldn't mold the world to other peoples weaknesses and lack of critical thinking. We should stand our ground and make everyone smarter and stronger.

Fat people have never been hung from a tree by people using that word dummy.

You have zero good reason to call someone that other than to remind them that they're different, lesser, lower. That's the opposite of making anyone stronger, or even standing your ground. It's the cowardice of dehumanizing you've never felt before and never will.

You have zero good reason to call someone that other than to remind them that they're different, lesser, lower. That's the opposite of making anyone stronger, or even standing your ground. It's the cowardice of dehumanizing you've never felt before and never will.

No sorry that’s dumb. When a black guy says “sup ngga!” hes not thinking about black ppl being hung, he’s being friendly. Just like when I say it.

I only say it to white ppl though. Because I know ppl look for excuses to fight so theyll pretend to be offended due to insecurity.

You not understanding intention shows lack of critical thinking .

And what do U mean remind them that they’re lesser and lower? You think less of black people?

I dunno about all that. I see ur point and what not but look how often that word is used in the black community. The call themselves it, they call their friends it, keeping it real is now RNS, yet they wanna cry racism if a white person quotes THEIR lyrics, movie quote, or whatever.

Of course there r ppl who use it in a derogatory term. It is all in the "a" versus "the hard R". U can't promote something so heavily, then get mad when ppl copy u.

He has a face tattoo.

This is par for the course.

Hey Warren is almost Indian Mike is almost black.

I stopped trying to make sense of what I was reading about the 5th word in

I don't understand but since it's Platinum I'm assuming it's more of his trademark wisdom
It takes dedication and hard living to penetrate even the base entry levels of the thousandfold wellspring of knowledge that mr. Perry is imparting to the masses with his time on this plane of existence.

He posted lyrics from a rap song, who gives a fuck?

I love the spread of African American culture on America’s youth and society. I can’t wait until my daughter starts mating with hip and cool black men living up to her heroes the kardashians.

Back