• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Prem Euro 2024 Thread v1: Euro Madness Group Stage Edition

I understand almost every 2-3 word in dutch - also get the idea what it's about when I read it. @BoxerMaurits ;) it's like a DLC of german
In writing it's pretty similar to norwegian with syntax and similar sounding verbs and so on.
But coming into my ear, it's like I'm in bizarro world. Love it.

And @Rawex I agree with danish being up there. We joke that they are talking norwegian with a mouth full of potatoes in it

In writing it's pretty similar to norwegian with syntax and similar sounding verbs and so on.

And @Rawex I agree with danish being up there. We joke that they are talking norwegian with a mouth full of potatoes in it
Have you ever spoken to someone from Færøyene? 🤔

Hot potatoes*

Tucking into some of these for my tea:

v0idqgjydr361.jpg

Very nice, and cheap too! @Arqueto @Chules do you like these?

Slovenia better tie it up. Otherwise this pastica is going to waste. Saving burek for the next game.

Back