Platinum Mike Perry has the best fans in the sport

We support our boy no matter what. He'll be back even stronger next time.

image_4.png

@Platinum @12ga. @20falarVerdades @Abazzdeboom @Alex @BRaVo cHoKe @Dana_is_your_GOD @dontlaugh @Dragon Punch @Dragov @Drunk Bum @Elmonstro1 @FedorGOAT @Guernica @Haj01 @Jacked Burton @Jehannum @Jim Cozad Jr. @Jkaylor @JokersKnife @Karnage @KOByFootStomp @KONE @Kristian82 @Leroy Jenkins @LOLAinsleyHarriott @LORDTENSAIMMA @LouisBolanos @Money509 @NightwingBJJ @Papawash @phunky @Project 86 @Roop Holstry @silus_2000 @Sleepdancer @STEVEN SEAGOLD @thatKid @Thunderchild @Toad Frogan @UL @Venom @whaleshark @Willek @xhaydenx @Zomax @Übermacht

62376.jpg

Still a supporter of the Platinum One, however I was really disappointed in that performance. He did the one thing that annoys me most which is being clearly down going in to the third round and not putting it all on the line going for the finish. Hopefully he learns from this and comes back stronger but I got to admit that wasn't the performance I was expecting. He just didn't let his hands go and became very tentative.

He had no mobility on that left leg in the third round, I think that's why he was tentative. He must have pulled a muscle some time in the second from chasing Jouban as much as he was.

Jouban looks asian. Is he here on an expired visa? Fight should be changed to NC.

The whole Nation has assembled in this thread and are quite calm. You, on the other hand, sound quite emotional.

<36>

You ok there, little guy?

It's okay, I'm sure there's a new bandwagon you can all jump to. We all knew it was bs.

You're a bitch lol, your boy lost lmao, and Plat Nation is in shambles. Congrats.
No youre a bitch who has a hard on for gay versace model. You probably fantasize about him at night. Only a homo would be a jouban fan.

#platinumgoat

Can't win 'em all.

This is a good time for Plat to lose and learn, when he's just entered the UFC and still early in his career.

I support the man and am a fan win or lose. When you're a real fan, you support win or lose. The band wagon pussies can hop off and find another train to jump on. I'm still riding this bitch. 2017 going to be killer.

No youre a bitch who has a hard on for gay versace model. You probably fantasize about him at night. Only a homo would be a jouban fan.

#platinumgoat

30-27 bruh and Mike got dropped twice.
<{shaqs}>

He had no mobility on that left leg in the third round, I think that's why he was tentative. He must have pulled a muscle some time in the second from chasing Jouban as much as he was.
He definitely broke both his hands too, probably from a kick. He weren't throwing them in the third. So he couldn't take advantage of his black belt sadly.

He didnt even train for this fight. Hell be back hungier than ever.

Platinum came into this fight with ebola. 100% healthy ebola free Perry will annihilate his next opponent.

Alan Jouran was definitely on his bike most of the fight, reminded me a lot of Condit/Diaz.

JoubJoub did what he had to to survive
Went rooning like ConAir vs Diaz
Nate taught PlatinumMike how to fall like that
{<Scared}{<Scared}

I thought jouban would win but i found myself going for perry. Disappointing by platinum he has some work to do. Also jouban looked great

Back