Platinum Mike Perry has the best fans in the sport

STILL MY BOI AND PROUD OF HIM.

#WARPLATINUM #PLATINUMBLESS

We all know you want his model cock you can chill. Joubum is lucky that perry didnt train.

You're a bitch lol, your boy lost lmao, and Plat Nation is in shambles. Congrats.

The epic weigh ins was already good enough for me

Disappointing Fight performance but He will learn and grow just as those before his time did.

Win or lose I tune in to Platinum Fight Nights
IMG_1299.JPG

He faked the knockdowns to make the fight more exciting.

Alan was running scared shitless the entire fight panic wrestling when he had a chance.

I didn't know that Muay Thai fighters are NCAA division I wrestlers all of the sudden

<36>

Props to Alan, though, he showed that running away from the fight and spamming weak kicks for 15 minutes can lead to a win. Congrats...I guess. But for warriors like Mike Perry, that's not how you fight. That's how you avoid a fight.

So Alan, to you we say:

300+(2007)+King+Leonidas+May+you+live+forever.jpg

Jouban fought a "Ryan hall" style fight. Avoid any chance of fighting at all costs.

We all know you want his model cock you can chill. Joubum is lucky that perry didnt train.

Jouban and his model friends would run a train on Perry's ass. With perry's defense, there's nothing he could do to stop it, that is...if he even wanted to stop it.

You're a bitch lol, your boy lost lmao, and Plat Nation is in shambles. Congrats.

The whole Nation has assembled in this thread and are quite calm. You, on the other hand, sound quite emotional.

<36>

You ok there, little guy?

Haters are stupid, thought he'd be KO'd or lose brutally, Jouban ran the whole fight.

If this fight ended in Split Decision they would be talking crap "hurr durr hype train derailed".

The future has Platinum written all over it bitches. Our Boy will be back soon.

Props to Alan, though, he showed that running away from the fight and spamming weak kicks for 15 minutes can lead to a win. Congrats...I guess. But for warriors like Mike Perry, that's not how you fight. That's how you avoid a fight.

So Alan, to you we say:

300+(2007)+King+Leonidas+May+you+live+forever.jpg
Mike is still our boy
<3

The real GOAT

Still a supporter of the Platinum One, however I was really disappointed in that performance. He did the one thing that annoys me most which is being clearly down going in to the third round and not putting it all on the line going for the finish. Hopefully he learns from this and comes back stronger but I got to admit that wasn't the performance I was expecting. He just didn't let his hands go and became very tentative.

Back