Platinum is fan worthy because he's basically a short notice fighter.

Perry's fans make him completely un fan worthy.

Alright, bye bye then.

That's the whole idea behind not making statements like that. He could turn around. The guy has three fights at the UFC level and is only 25.

You can say the same about tons of fighters.
The only reason we are talking about him is because of Conor haters trolling like retards.
He's not worth discussing.
Could he somehow get waaaaaaaay better? Sure. We have no reason to assume that it will ever happen, though. He doesn't show any real promise.

You can say the same about tons of fighters.
The only reason we are talking about him is because of Conor haters trolling like retards.
He's not worth discussing.
Could he somehow get waaaaaaaay better? Sure. We have no reason to assume that it will ever happen, though. He doesn't show any real promise.
Platinum is original. Copy McGregor is a phony.

Platinum is original. Copy McGregor is a phony.

I don't know what you people are getting out of this.
Is annoying people by deliberately acting annoying that fun? It is less trolling and more like someone just screaming curse words at a restaurant for no reason.
Yeah, you succeeded in bothering people, congrats. You are the one that looks like a tool, though.

Right, but that's dealing in hypotheticals. He hasn't shown me anything to make me think he'd be a champ. As is, I have no reason to believe he ever will be one.

You could have said that about any top fighter early in their career. You could have said that about McGregor after one of his losses. It's just a silly thing to say about someone starting out. Matt Brown? Sure. He's a finished product. By why would you say that about someone only 2 or 3 YEARS into their career?

It's nuts that Perry's fake hype train actually generated some real fans for him.

Ts is absolutely right! Platinum-Jouban is a beast! HESPECT!

War Platty-Jo!

also, people should lay off michael perry, dude served the Platinum Nation like a true soldier before losing his Platinum belt to Platty-Jo

#GUERNICAbless

He said platinum fought 5 times this year not did 5 photo shoots

Obviously hes talking about the platinum goat mike perry

#platinumbless

IMG_3687.JPG

It's nuts that Perry's fake hype train actually generated some real fans for him.

Amazing isnt it

I can remember being an atheist as far back as 10 years old but finally ive seen the light

I understand religious devotion now, it transcends reason and logic

I would strap a bomb to my chest and detonate if platinum god mike perry willed it

#platinumgodbless

IMG_3692.GIF

Amazing isnt it

I can remember being an atheist as far back as 10 years old but finally ive seen the light

I understand religious devotion now, it trascends reason and logic

I would strap a bomb to my chest and detonate if platinum god mike perry willed it

#platinumgodbless

View attachment 182211

I used to find this stuff genuinely funny, it's all pretty weak now though tbh.

I used to find this stuff genuinely funny, it's all pretty weak now though tbh.

You'll see the light. You might still be brainwashed by one of those false prophets jesus mohammed moses or gandhi, but give it time. I know it can be hard to go against tradition but Platinum light will shine through those dark clouds eventually, it always does

#platinumgodbless

Last edited:
You'll see the light. You might still be brainwashed by one of those false prophets jesus mohammed moses or gandhi, but give it time. I know it can be hard to go against tradition but Platinum light will shine through those dark clouds eventually, it always does

#platinumgodbless

Meh, the genuine Perry fans are more amusing than the trolls at this point.

He said platinum fought 5 times this year not did 5 photo shoots

Obviously hes talking about the platinum goat mike perry

#platinumbless

img_3687-jpg.182209
here is the FULL Platinum version btw

4DrnNfj.jpg

here is the FULL Platinum version btw

4DrnNfj.jpg

Saved. Ur so good man id be in ms paint trying to use the little bucket to autofill that shit where every groove makes you miss a spot

#1 sherdog shooper right here folks, the man, the legend, the one and only Jehannum

#platinumbless

Saved. Ur so good man id be in ms paint trying to use the little bucket to autofill that shit where every groove makes you miss a spot

#1 sherdog shooper right here folks, the man, the legend, the one and only Jehannum

#platinumbless
I have to admit, even from day 1 paint was not sufficient for me and we had an illegal copy of an early version of the software I still use so never looked back.

and yes flood fill is useless most of the time :D

I rarely do, he just hasn't shown me anything to think otherwise. Maybe he'll make a turn around, we'll see.

This is pretty much my view of things. He's young, and there is the general possibility that he'll move in the direction of greatness, but he hasn't shown anything to indicate that. What I notice about the top guys is that they seek out newer and better methods and training to develop their skills. GSP, Jones, McGregor, AS, Fedor, and there are others. They didn't just keep doing whatever they were doing with their boys. They had an intellectually curious approach to the fight game. Maybe I have Perry pegged wrong, but he doesn't strike me as a guy who is taking that kind of intelligent approach.

He's a dumbass with an entertaining style. He'll stick around for awhile for those reasons.

He'll never be a great WW, though. I say gatekeeper at best.
you should have added that he likes to be a dck in the prefight - then you would have summed up his appeal

Back