Platinum is fan worthy because he's basically a short notice fighter.

rad

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He fought 5 times this year . pretty active.

He's a dumbass with an entertaining style. He'll stick around for awhile for those reasons.

He'll never be a great WW, though. I say gatekeeper at best.

so has ross pearson. yet i don't see ts making thread after thread about him

He fought 5 times this year . pretty active.
Ts is absolutely right! Platinum-Jouban is a beast! HESPECT!

War Platty-Jo!

also, people should lay off michael perry, dude served the Platinum Nation like a true soldier before losing his Platinum belt to Platty-Jo

#GUERNICAbless

He's a dumbass with an entertaining style. He'll stick around for awhile for those reasons.

He'll never be a great WW, though. I say gatekeeper at best.

I'll never get used to people saying things like this about guys with 10 fights. He's so young, how can you put a cap on someone's potential like that?

I'll never get used to people saying things like this about guys with 10 fights. He's so young, how can you put a cap on someone's potential like that?

I rarely do, he just hasn't shown me anything to think otherwise. Maybe he'll make a turn around, we'll see.

Ts is absolutely right! Platinum-Jouban is a beast! HESPECT!

War Platty-Jo!

also, people should lay off michael perry, dude served the Platinum Nation like a true soldier before losing his Platinum belt to Platty-Jo

#GUERNICAbless
Somebody had to give Jouban the platinum platform to prosper

foil_13.jpg

Yo but he's got big notice power. It makes you notice it. Platinum in those hands

He can't change his training or go to a major camp? He's already a noteworthy fighter training out of a UFC branded gym.

Sure he can.... but he better do it soon. The way he lifts you'd think he's been training with Cain.

I rarely do, he just hasn't shown me anything to think otherwise. Maybe he'll make a turn around, we'll see.

That's the whole idea behind not making statements like that. He could turn around. The guy has three fights at the UFC level and is only 25.

That's the whole idea behind not making statements like that. He could turn around. The guy has three fights at the UFC level and is only 25.

Right, but that's dealing in hypotheticals. He hasn't shown me anything to make me think he'd be a champ. As is, I have no reason to believe he ever will be one.

Back