Platinum belt...?

iu
#GuernicaWasNeverMyFriend

Dope headbutt by Perry. I think Alan's hand is shattered from that.... they say headbutts aren't legal but when you're 100% platinum you do what you want.

Don't forget Platinum's drop his ass

on to the ground technique!

He used it twice fighting Alan

<{Heymansnicker}>

Don't forget Platinum's drop his ass

on to the ground technique!

He used it twice fighting Alan

<{Heymansnicker}>
He skillfully dropped to avoid the over the top haymaker Alan was about to throw.... yes, high fight IQ - notices everything....

Hello people this is Bmartin the best god damn poster on this forum.. I just wanna say that Guernica and all the other platinum bums can have a nice long suck on my t-bone cock

He skillfully dropped to avoid the over the top haymaker Alan was about to throw.... yes, high fight IQ - notices everything....
How long do you think Platty-Jo keeps the Platinum belt?!

#GUERNICAbless

How long do you think Platty-Jo keeps the Platinum belt?!

#GUERNICAbless
As long as he keeps his butt-dropping skills sharp, he should avoid any big shots and maybe hold it in perpetuity...

Platinim Nation is falling apart as expected.

Platinim Nation is falling apart as expected.

It's not! It's stronger than ever with a new GOAT! Platty-Jo will usher us to the new era of Platinum Nation. Move over mike and welcome the new linear Platinum title belt holder! Alan, Platinum, Jouban!
"To be the man, you gotta beat the man," and I invite you to see the light and welcomed your new Platinum GOAT!
alan-jouban-ufc-fight-night-47.jpg

Alan, Platinum, Jouban!
War Platty-Jo! May his reign be long and may his eventual successor be worthy of the mantle!

#
GUERNICA

oh look, a guerinica thread that barely lasts two pages..............again...........

Hi Sherdog, xFeeLPaiN GOAT P4P #1 Best Poster Checking in

This Thread is Shit.

#XFEELPAINbless
I feel I can now admit this owing to your #1 status on the Dawg - that avi scares the piss out of me. :D Used to think it was Randleman but then I realised you're repping Lombard. Dude looks made of ice-cold granite.

Last edited:
Fuck off you traitor bitch.

Thr real GOAT has graced your pathetic attempt of a thread, bow down son.

There's nothing I respect more than a plus sized model who challenges the idea of what a beautiful woman in.

@Guernica is honestly the worst gimmick account on Sherdog.

I've never asked this before but please, for the love of God, IP ban.

Back