Platinum belt...?

Guernica

Double Yellow Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Hello my loyal subjects it's your king GOAT GUERNICA.

I've been giving this a great deal of thought. I for one was very high on Mike Perry and he held the Platinum belt and mantle with pride. But after his loss and a grade A thread by member @panzer723 :
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/alan-platinum-jouban.3425367/#post-125114515

I've come to realize that "Platinum," is bigger than one man! It's a a lifestyle and a calling. All hespect to Mr. Perry and his blessed hands, I will never forget the good times. Let's all take a moment and thank Mike Perry for his great work and care of the Platinum Belt

And now Welcome the new linear PLATINUM Belt holder!

alan-jouban-ufc-fight-night-47.jpg

Alan "Platinum," Jouban!!
Here's to his long legacy and should he lose his Platinum title, may it be a great man worthy of the Platinum belt!

Join me in congratulating Platty-Jo!

#GUERNICAbless

Hi Sherdog, xFeeLPaiN GOAT P4P #1 Best Poster Checking in

This Thread is Shit.

#XFEELPAINbless

I also like "Platty-Jo." Rolls off the tongue nicely.

#GUERNICAbless

All the cornballs in one thread.

"Platinum Bless"

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

9mhtlVo.gif

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Jouban didn't win that fight. Perry danced around him and even took the ground a couple times to mix it up. He was headbutting hard in there as well. Platinum beat that model easy. I heard it from gawd on the satellite too....

All the cornballs in one thread.

"Platinum Bless"

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

9mhtlVo.gif

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Dope headbutt by Perry. I think Alan's hand is shattered from that.... they say headbutts aren't legal but when you're 100% platinum you do what you want.

Hi Sherdog, GUERNICA IS GOAT P4P #1 Best PoSTER

#GUERNICAbless/QUOTE]
Everyone knows who the GOAT is, brah. Troll harder.

-that said, I like how this new Platinum is super handsome. Gonna be fun extolling his virtues until the new Platinum emerges.

#GUERNICAbless

Back