Planet Fitness: male members must be castrated!

No. That is USA these days.

Hopefully that shit does not expand throughout the whole world. I would lose my shit if something like that happens here.

Oh it is. Euro media are already sprinkling buzzwords like white privilege, patriarchy, toxic masculinity, etc.

As for Canada, that country's only purpose is to out-retard the Americans when they go full-retard.

Hey man you know what you're getting into when you sign up for that place so its kinda on you.

No issue with it. There business model is not serious lifters.

I have seen jacked guys at planet fitness though

There's a chain here called Fitness Connection and in a way, they're even better than Planet Fitness. $10/month but no alarm, great weights, huge spaces, A/C blasting, a ton of TVs, all the amenities. Some locations even have a basketball court.
That sounds too good to be true. PF's niche was a place for the lazy asses to be able to say they have a gym membership without having to pay for a real gym membership. FC business strategy might work in places where the rent is cheaper like faraway Walmart locations.

Planet Fitness is for people that just want to say they went to the gym and not lie about it.
53137741.jpg

Hey man you know what you're getting into when you sign up for that place so its kinda on you.

No. No one told me about the lunk alarm on my guided tour of the place. No one informed me of the no grunting rule. I found that out via trial and error after they jacked my 10.95

No. No one told me about the lunk alarm on my guided tour of the place. No one informed me of the no grunting rule. I found that out via trial and error after they jacked my 10.95
Sorry man I thought it was common knowledge. I live alone in the woods and even I know this.

How fucking stupid and how fucking stupid to give them your money. I wouldnt go even if they were only game in town. Id just workout at home with bodyweight stuff. Fuck their draconian rules.

That sounds too good to be true. PF's niche was a place for the lazy asses to be able to say they have a gym membership without having to pay for a real gym membership. FC business strategy might work in places where the rent is cheaper like faraway Walmart locations.

Yeah, their "catch" was to charge something like $50-60 a year as a "maintenance fee." So it was really about $15/month.

Their other catch was that they made it close to impossible to cancel your membership. You filled out a form online and then were told that they'd get back to you, but they never did. You'd call and get nowhere, talk to someone at the counter and get nowhere. In the end, I had to report my credit card as stolen.

I used the gym a LOT over 7-8 years so it was still well worth it.

Planet Fitness is a great place to shower, and meet chicks for only $10 a month. I never knew you could lift weights there.
Only person I i know with a Pf membership is homeless and lives out of thier truck and uses the shower there after work

never works out there.

Only person I i know with a Pf membership is homeless and lives out of thier truck and uses the shower there after work

never works out there.
Not even on the free pizza nights?
TUPDUkA.gif

Back