Social Pizza vs Hamburger

My opinion is

• Total voters
Pizza. This shouldnt even be close.

Sure, there are some delicious burgers out there, but on average, pizza is just better. Its easy. Its versatile. So many different flavours and styles. Burgers are just too limited when compared to the miracle which is pizza. Theres only so much you can do with a burger, but look at the insane varieties of pizzas. Also, theres nothing better then a freshly made pizza smothered with all that gooey cheese.

Ok, im gonna go order a pizza now.

34792122_761943530862721_1297988152492818432_n.jpg

<mma4>

If we're comparing fast-food chain level quality, then pizza over burgers.

If we're comparing homemade, with top quality ingredients, then burgers take the win. I've got a source for grass fed Waygu and Waygu/Angus cross- no pizza can beat that.

If we're comparing fast-food chain level quality, then pizza over burgers.

If we're comparing homemade, with top quality ingredients, then burgers take the win. I've got a source for grass fed Waygu and Waygu/Angus cross- no pizza can beat that.

How does it taste compared to Wagyu?

Pizza via variety, but love both

I freaking love pizza but give me a homemade hamburger & homemade restaurant fries anyday...

Pizza and it's not even close. There's very few dishes I enjoy more than a good Neapolitan pizza.

Hamburger has my vote. it has a higher ceiling than pizza. there is just so much more you can do with beef, than you can some dough and marinara sauce.
You lack imagination. Or knowledge. Or both.

Pizza all day. I used to shirk at anything non Italian on a pizza but I've come around, I put chorizo and all sorts of stuff on it now. I haven't quite got round to making non marinara sauce yet but I quite like BBQ and white sauce so I'm not writing it off.

Jeez this is a tough one, when you are hungry and get a chance to eat a good pizza and burger, you literally think it’s the best food on earth. It’s a tie for me.

Last edited:
Probably my 2 favorite foods god dammit!!!!! Whenever it's my turn to pick dinner for the family, it will be one or the other. I can't pick between the two. I'm out.

Pizza

Also hamburger will never beat a good steak

Back