Social Pizza vs Hamburger

My opinion is

• Total voters
Tough one

I think the best hamburger will beat the best pizza 10/10
Ha I’m actually the opposite. I think the best pizza wins, but the thing that makes me vote hamburger is anyone can make a great one so easily and cheaply.

most don’t but still.

Pizza is god tier food. Infinite variety.

Burgher arguably isn’t even top 5.
Fine if you like pizza better but there are as many variety in burgers as there are in pizza.

They are both great catch all foods or utility foods but to burgers have more range.

Ha I’m actually the opposite. I think the best pizza wins, but the thing that makes me vote hamburger is anyone can make a great one so easily and cheaply.

most don’t but still.

Being homemade can play a big factor too. People can really screw up homemade pizza. With a burger you just take the meat off the grill and add what you want to it. Really hard to screw that up

Being homemade can play a big factor too. People can really screw up homemade pizza. With a burger you just take the meat off the grill and add what you want to it. Really hard to screw that up
it true and pretty much you’re coo with any 80:20 chuck.

The one thing that gets me is I’m all about the slider style so when I see people squashing together these huge parties and/or putting it on the grill, it kills me. Im like “naw dogg 1/4 smash that shit on a super hot griddle stack them up if you want a big ass burger.”

an extremely diffuclt question to field but i am going tiwth hamburgler because that is what i wish to dine on this evening

Calzone is like the original hybrid of both.

A well made thin and crispy crust calzone is *chef kiss*

hcmp123111_616421.jpeg

Love pizza and you can do so many different things with it, but nothing tops a good burger for me.

When I want one, I don't want the other

<Fedor23>

I don't eat much pizza these days. But I still love having a good burger from time to time.

So yeah, Hamburger for me.

Hamburger.

Not a fan of pizza. I'll smell it and think ' God , that smells great' , eat 2 slices and that'll be me finished with it.

Pizza and it's not even close.

Back