Pizza Slap KO

from the youtube comments:

"watched on 0.25x speed like 10 times over.. Would have only been better if camera were back a bit further and he died from KO"

{<jordan}

Was a waste of good pizza imo. Justifiable sucker punch for that alone.

Do you know how many Somalians that slice woulda fed?

I like the babe playing the role of "responsible sober voice of reason who has taken some nursing classes and can administer first aid because she's above all this nonsense" but is clearly fucking wasted.

Also, would.

Last edited:
He knew deep down his buddy is shit and deserved it. I have had "friends" I wouldn't jump in the fray for.
Yeah I think many of us have had friends like that. I had one who took anti-depressants and mixed them with alcohol which is a big no no. He went from a pleasant affable chap to a nasty vitriolic drunk. He wobbled a lot too, so one time he tries to get into a club and get's refused. Next thing I know he's threatening to have the doorman shot. The doorman was rightly pretty upset about this (being South London where such threats can turn out to be serious) and looked like he was going to lay down a serious beating. I just left my 'friend' to it. Normally I'd get involved and be prepared to take a beating to defend a friend but he was out of order and any beating he got was deserved. Somehow he got away with it.

How many strangers you think he has pizza slapped since?

Im gonna say zero. Idiot.

What the fuck is wrong with people?? The guy who got knocked out is actually feeling like he is the victim because he got punched for being a dick. You think you can just go around slapping people in the face with pizza and get away with it??

This. On what fucking planet do you slap people in the face with Pizza and not catch a beating?

I am not saying it's impossible to get away with slapping someone in the face with pizza. But you need to have something else to play on that would give people pause, like size or strangeness.

The following people could probably get away with slapping me with pizza.

maxresdefault.jpg

7fb5f22cfd4e6bdc9682ca6a89c06cce--lucky-diamond-strange-people.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

11_body-modification.jpg

Ford.jpg

We're headed for social anarchy when people slap each other with pizza.

Nice left though.

If you want to start a food fight, start a food fight, announce it, challenge everyone.

Dont just slap one guy and be an azz about it.

If you slapped me in the face with Pizza, I would do the same, minus the cheap shot.

Clown deserved it.

Do you think think the kayo'd man will slap people in the future?

That was satisfying. Man that dude got what he deserved. That ain't your friend and you can't just slap a random stranger in the face with pizza and not expect any repercussions

Honestly I think his haircut is what precipitated the beating most of all.

Back