Pizza Slap KO

Son of Werdum

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Two drunk tards decide it is a good idea to slap a random stranger in the face with a slice of pizza. Then he ups it a notch by shit talking the guy and turning his back, leaving himself open to get blasted with the fury.

Props to his drunk buddy for trying to pick up the female friends of the guy who just knocked out his boyfriend.

Some people just dont expect someone to actually hit them until they do. Its like they assume other people are just like them .

and then on top of that you have some bimbo in the background, announce the name of the perp....

Fucking good.

Silly fuzzy haired cunt

What the fuck is wrong with people?? The guy who got knocked out is actually feeling like he is the victim because he got punched for being a dick. You think you can just go around slapping people in the face with pizza and get away with it??

What the fuck is wrong with people?? The guy who got knocked out is actually feeling like he is the victim because he got punched for being a dick. You think you can just go around slapping people in the face with pizza and get away with it??

yea duh, no one was saying otherwise

I don't understand how the pizza slapper thinks he's not supposed to get fucked up for that. Too much entitlement nowdays shit is out of control, people need to know there are consequences for their actions so they will act right.

Pizza slaps serve a vital function in any democracy.

Old, but gold. Another one of the mythical justifiable sucker punches caught on film.

Another favorite part of the video was the dialogue between the puncher's friend and the pizza slapper's friend/cameraman after the KO.

Puncher's Friend: Steal his watch!

Pizza Slapper's Friend: Fuck you.

Puncher's Friend: You want pizza?

Fucking had me busting up. Such a simple quip but totally asserting the alpha dominance their group has after the KO.

I don't understand how the pizza slapper thinks he's not supposed to get fucked up for that. Too much entitlement nowdays shit is out of control, people need to know there are consequences for their actions so they will act right

The pizza slapper thinks he's not supposed to get f'd up for that because in HIS world, social circle, family, etc, that type of thing is jokey enough to not warrant extreme bodily harm. but in everyone else's reality, its a pretty bad thing to get pizza on your face. lol

Lol just the statement "you can't go around slapping people with pizza" sounds so surreal haha

Such a dumbass way to behave, gets the camera rolling to record this, then pretends to be nice to the guy slaps him with a grease pizza and then tells him "take it easy boys" and turns his back on him like everything it's ok. That'll teach him.

They traded lunches. A pizza for a knuckle sandwich. Must have had a lot of turkey in it because he fell asleep right after eating it.

Biggest bitch is the friend who did nothing, sits there talking shit and doesn’t even move when his buddy gets ko’d

Biggest bitch is the friend who did nothing, sits there talking shit and doesn’t even move when his buddy gets ko’d
He knew deep down his buddy is shit and deserved it. I have had "friends" I wouldn't jump in the fray for.

He knew deep down his buddy is shit and deserved it. I have had "friends" I wouldn't jump in the fray for.
Oh for sure me too but his friend seemed to be egging the whole thing on....think he was the one saying keep looking over here like you’re mother fuckers or something

The tough guy got what he deserved. He tried to pink the guy and then talked shit when he sat back down

Back