Pitbull and AJ McKee nearly come to blows

Good one. Patricio the champ champ who Kod Chandler
If he wins this, he wants to defend at 155, then he days he can definitely make 135 and want the 3 belts. If he can make it without draining himself completely, he can win that belt

This is such a good fight. I could it see going two very different ways. Both guys are extremely durable, neither has been finished. AJ has the size, speed, and reach but Pitbull has the experience along with insane power that is always there........

zztEqjAk_400x400.jpg

This is the bellator sub forum now. No more bushleague UFC talk. HIGH level mma only

Coker bless

zztEqjAk_400x400.jpg

This is the bellator sub forum now. No more bushleague UFC talk. HIGH level mma only

Coker bless
But where are we gonna talk about what color Conor’s underwear is? Or which fighter did Colby insult today? I need to know this information!

Patricio is legit but he would NOT be champ in the ufc. Max would fuck him up.

Why would Patricio even fight Max? He's not the champ lol

Patricio murks Volk

No he wouldn’t. Outside of Chandler who mark my words, will have an Askrenesque run in the ufc, the guy has fought nothing but can crushers. There is no base to sustain that a guy who lost 4 times before to meh fighters would beat Volk. Pitbull is older too, and has quite a mileage…. he looks amazing fighting these no name folks but let Max welcome him in the UFC. lol.

No he wouldn’t. Outside of Chandler who mark my words, will have an Askrenesque run in the ufc, the guy has fought nothing but can crushers. There is no base to sustain that a guy who lost 4 times before to meh fighters would beat Volk. Pitbull is older too, and has quite a mileage.
<{Heymansnicker}>

He fought nothing but cans? You recognize only Chandler because he's in the UFC lmao, filthy casual

<{Heymansnicker}>

He fought nothing but cans? You recognize only Chandler because he's in the UFC lmao, filthy casual
I said “ CAN CRUSHERS” not “cans”. And then I said “ aside of Chandler”. Read again. Sure…. a casual with this being my second acct from 2007… you didn’t even know a thing about mma by that time. Well… it’s 2021 and you still don’t know a thing.

You make a good point. The 'name' of this board needs to be changed. It doesn't make sense.

I'm sure it can be done even without changing the database. Just write a script to write over the 'ufc discussion' and just call it 'mma discussion'.

The 'worldwide' forum can stay remain as is.

Nah it's cool as it is, the Bellator threads would get buried in here.

I said “ CAN CRUSHERS” not “cans”. And then I said “ aside of Chandler”. Read again. Sure…. a casual with this being my second acct from 2007… you didn’t even know a thing about mma by that time. Well… it’s 2021 and you still don’t know a thing.
Teach me sensei to be a filthy casual like you

I see Antonio "Mandingo" McKee is still an arrogant piece of shit. Never could stand that guy...overrated boring fucking wrestler with a massive ego.

Thats called fight promotion. At no point were they close to punching eachother.

You already are, keep catching up to the sport watching youtube videos. I watched those fights live.
What an achievement, congrats bro. <45>

This is my 2nd account on sherdog by the way ;) I've been following mma since Pride

Back