Pitbull and AJ McKee nearly come to blows

You look like you may fold under questioning.
giphy.gif

Bellator getting the love on Saturday morning before a fight night with tilts from both promotions running simultaneously... UFC honestly deserves this, yeah yeah, you’re the biggest show in town, just keep arrogantly thinking you can draw viewership on brand alone. Keep on letting the fan favorite proven veterans go to fill the cards with DWCS scrubs and WMMA fights to increase the promotion bottom line. MMA needs another upstart Organization to make waves and prominence, making things better for almost everyone involved, the fans, the fighters, the camps, the sponsorship, the networks... except that guy
<31>

When I hear someone talking aggressive in Pitbulls accent it makes me desperately want want to see them get the fuck beat out of them. Probably leftover from wanting to see it happen to khabib for 7 years and never getting to. Also in America I think we are engineered to hear that accent and think "That is the enemy" like a snake seeing a mongoose

Bellator should have had it's own section on here long ago.

In! We want a Bellator section on Sherdog!
giphy.gif

b15d6eafe137fc7c600f8238ab9c1655.gif

Bellator should have had it's own section on here long ago.

Not before a Combate section boys.

Anyway don't split the worldwides, there's only about 20 of us that post in there regularly anyway, the last thing we need is breaking up.

When I hear someone talking aggressive in Pitbulls accent it makes me desperately want want to see them get the fuck beat out of them. Probably leftover from wanting to see it happen to khabib for 7 years and never getting to. Also in America I think we are engineered to hear that accent and think "That is the enemy" like a snake seeing a mongoose

you think pitbulls brazilian accent is the same as khabibs dagestani accent?

Back