Pillar to post

HwoarangStyle

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I dont care they can delete this shit, this thread serves no purpose besides me letting you all know that Conor McGregor is going to beat the shit out of Nathan Diaz on March 5th. Pillar to post. Cracking his chin like no tomorrow. Nate Diaz is fuckin' wicked and I love watching him fight but I see no way he will beat Conor. Nate has awesome hands, but not to much power. Conor will move forward, eat his punches and just smash his chin like no tomorrow. Wouldn't be surprised if Nate went down to a spinning heel kick to the body. Conor McGregor is going to fuck Nate Diaz up. Actually, don't delete this thread because the doubters will want it open so they can bump it if Conor loses. It won't happen though.

Almost everyone is saying that Nate Diaz will get beaten.

Nobody's doubting...Nate was brought in to Lose so Conor vs. Lawler can happen without that LW belt....

Why do all you losers who keep making new threads saying the same shit as everyone else not keep it in one lousey thread.

What you are saying is not interesting or unique.

Don't let The Man get you down, TS, this is an awesome thread.

So what's the difference between this thread and the 10,000 others that are saying the same thing? Go ahead, I'll wait.

So what's the difference between this thread and the 10,000 others that are saying the same thing? Go ahead, I'll wait.
Because of this picture.

monkey_on_bicycle_vintage_1216757373.jpg

I must have been arguing with imaginary posters all day then because tons of people are giving Nate a shot.

I said almost everyone :p but IMO I don't think anyone at this level should be completely written off.

I said almost everyone :p but IMO I don't think anyone at this level should be written off completely.
I'll go ahead and write Nate off and be pleasantly shocked if the fight turns out to be competitive.

I just think back to Nate against Bendo, RDA and Punk and can't imagine what he has for Conor.

I'll go ahead and write Nate off and be pleasantly shocked if the fight turns out to be competitive.

I just think back to Nate against Bendo, RDA and Punk and can't imagine what he has for Conor.
Dude that's what I'm saying. Conor will just tool him, I never make threads like this but I just can't see it going any other way.

Nate bout to bring a 209 ass whipping to this Europop Bitch Boy.

Nate bout to bring a 209 ass whipping to this Europop Bitch Boy.
Nah brah, I know you want to believe. It just won't happen. Nate will get his time to shine sometime but not on March 5th. Gonna get that ass whooped.

Back