Picture shows TJ went to sleep

henry-cejudo.jpg

Clearly TJ is holding up an imaginary baby in order to defend himself, he probably thought Cejudo would never hit a baby, not even an imaginary one.

Can’t help but laugh at Dillashaw thinking Cejudo would be an easy win. Moving down a weight class to fight a Champion who had never defended his belt only to get destroyed. Poor TJ.

Gonna need a slow mo video....

...because sometimes human beings blink lol

Lpcon6T.jpg

Last edited:
Not really evidence of much but he lost fair and square and that's all this is attempting to point out.

If you practice any type of combat sport you'd know that when someone punches you, your eyes will close themselves, nothing you can do about it, just how the body reacts to getting punched. This picture doesn't prove he went out.
You're a liar
P3kQOqm.png

50218005_179502876345758_220116575703793664_n.jpg

Early stoppage or TJ just closed his eyes for education purpose
{<jordan}
He was absolutely, positively, at no point unconscious.

He never lost consciousness and the stoppage was early. Simple as that.

Damn son doug got laid the fuck out
latest
Dude I was trying to find a pic of this guy but couldn't rememberer his name or what he's from, exact same thing I thought of when I saw that pic of TJ lmao.

Or maybe he was blinking?

The punch behind the ear took out his legs. The other punches did the damage

His legs were already wobbled from the head kick right before the knockdown sequence, it wasn't fully blocked. Behind the ear or not TJ would have went down right there, he was just too weak last night.

F4EE308F-F971-486F-8917-C4CD1A82BBA0.jpeg
Threads like these are why I love this place

T.J. Dillauschwitz stood no chance. He was too depleted to handle then Henriest of Cejudos.

Back