Picture shows TJ went to sleep

Do people not have to blink while fighting?
You need a gif to show a few seconds of fight time to determine if he was flash ko’d. How about I go thru a pile of fight footage and take stills from standing fighters eyes closed and say they were out on their feet.
T.J. was done but that’s a stupid thing to post.

You see Kongo go limp multiple times but wakes up and continues fighting. He’s lucky it wasn’t stopped.

So what? Just because there is a very small chance a fighter can come back, should a fight only be stopped if the fighter is sleeping? That's fine with me, but lets be consistent and claim that EVERY TKO is not a legit win, since we never know if the loser could have come back

"He was composing himself and visualizing his battle plan adjustments" - delusional early stoppage posters

Ask Stephen A, he was fine.
stephen-a-smith.jpg
This dude is unbearable.

He was wobbling around after the fight was over and I do believe he thought it was stopped after the first knockdown - either way some cte incoming for him.

Nah, I've said this a couple if times already, if in the rematch TJ dies he's like. Cejudo did not beat me, I was robbed. My body just gave up and died, but my soul is here ready to fight.

What... he's not allowed to blink? Do you know how dries your eyes get if you don't blink?

<CroCop1>

TJ is a smart dude and he has a good team around him but made a stupid decision to drop that much weight. I still can't believe he thought it was a good idea to drop down to 125 he was on a tear and he was on top after the 2 Garbrant fights. I remember thinking as soon as it was announced that it was a dumb idea with high risk and little reward. He should of stayed at 135 and tried to rack up as many title defenses as he could. But with that being said mad props to Cejudo and I do hope TJ stays at 135 where he's best at.

50218005_179502876345758_220116575703793664_n.jpg

Early stoppage or TJ just closed his eyes for education purpose
{<jordan}
r228984_1296x729_16-9.jpg

Ref should’ve stopped the Whitaker and Romero fight. Maybe Romero was closing his eyes for educational purposes lol.
{<jordan}<{outtahere}>
bork1}{<jordan}

Last edited:
Or maybe he was blinking?

The punch behind the ear took out his legs. The other punches did the damage
Yeah, like wtf is going on here.

Guys, news flash, you never look cool getting rocked.

Back