Picture Request

MarleyLynx

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Looking for the picture of Mcgregor doing the martial arts style bow to the audience at the weigh in in his "state of zen" You know the fist on open palm head bowed picture.

Disclaimer: Been looking on google and cannot find. Help a sherbro out.
Edit: i found one picture of it but it's got some b.s in the way.
interim-featherweight-champion-conor-mcgregor-prepares-to-step-onto-picture-id501009328

Last edited:
Please tell me this is not for your av....
What hes doing is a sign of respect. Which is a lie. He doesnt respect anyone.

Looking for the picture of Mcgregor doing the martial arts style bow to the audience at the weigh in in his "state of zen" You know the fist on open palm head bowed picture.

interim-featherweight-champion-conor-mcgregor-prepares-to-step-onto-picture-id501009328
1170057_188450718173093_1956869789_a.jpg i've found this, good for an avatar

Such a hypocrite

He doesn't embody what a martial artist should be

This bow most likely has a symbolism too and being an arrogant mouthy prick im Pretty sure was never associated with a symbolic bow

Appropriation basically

Se here for two interpretations of the traditional bow

None of which Conor embodies conor in any way
https://sites.google.com/site/utsji...ing-of-the-kung-fu-salute-by-shuai-zheng-2012

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a hypocrite

This bow most likely has a symbolism too and being an arrogant mouthy prick im Pretty sure was never associated with a symbolic bow

Appropriation basically

Listen to his out of competition talk and you'll understand. If you're just listening to his business side then it won't make sense

Listen to his out of competition talk and you'll understand. If you're just listening to his business side then it won't make sense
The traditional spirit of martial arts was all about carrying yourself a certain way inside and outside of fighting

Such a hypocrite

Appropriation basically

You don't achieve certain levels in fitness & technique Conor has without a deeper understanding of martial arts and their philosophies, I'm going to assume Conor has a greater understanding of martial arts than you give him credit for.

You don't achieve certain levels in fitness & technique Conor has without a deeper understanding of martial arts and their philosophies, I'm going to assume Conor has a greater understanding of martial arts than you give him credit for.
Like using a bow that has traditional meanings, that he doesn't embody lol

It's like just randomly throwing up a black panther sign or nazi salute or any random sign with no idea the context or meaning behind it

If a guy did that everyone would think he was a dick

To most people it's just they see this bow with vague associations to martial arts like mr miyagi or yoda, but it's infact a traditional bow that's totally not relevant to Conor

Back