Picture of the illegal knee

Yup, tune in to Rogan tonight when he explains how LeBron would murder everybody in the octagon and how basketball players are the best athletes in the world. I can't understand why people don't realize that different sports require different attributes.

Hockey players are better athletes than basketball players.

Holy shit!
The IMPACT is devastating.

It’s as devastating as the knee that Rumble hit Koscheck with. Kos fell over in pain, clutching the wrong side of his head after the knee didn’t even touch him.
And after the replay, Joe Rogan said, “ and the Oscar goes to....”
Are you being cheeky or legit retarded? Crowder got drilled by abt as hard a knee as ever gets thrown. Maybe Thiago Alves was milking it too when Millender slammed his knee into his jaw. Just a pussy who can't take a flush knee to the face without being a drama queen, amiright?

If you can punch someone in the eye, a sensitive target, because it's effective, no reason you can't kick them in the nuts.
And grabbing hair too, it's just helping secure a clinch, and it's not like it's gonna kill someone.
For real. Half the ppl in this thread are either trolling or....no i refuse to believe that adults who can use computers are that stupid. White boy got torched by that illegal knee.

urn-publicid-ap-org-d4c01e6e404946f2b1ba1b261fd9ed19UFC_Fight_Night_NYC_Mixed_Martial_Arts_93272-780x1152.jpg
Should've just posted a picture of the empty octagon after the event was done.

If the dude lifted his other knee just half an inch from the ground the stike would have been legal, how does that makes sense?
That's true. Probably should make the rule no knees to the head below the waist of the one throwing the knee. That would make the Conor/Khabib knee legal.

You're right. Plus Hardy looked like he was gassing hard which is why I think he threw the knee in the first place. Why give Hardy the chance to recuperate and benefit from his illegal strike?

Great point. Hardy was definitely gassing and this illegal move would have also given him a chance to recoup.

No good reason for his opponent to get up and allow him that free pass.

DQ.

Don't like it ... ask for a rematch n try to keep it clean this time.

it was a brutal knee.

also, its unfortunate that going into cocksucking position is respectable tactic in todays fighing.

Definitely an illegal knee, however it almost looked like both wanted out of the fight in a sense

1) staying down = guaranteed win
or
2) getting back up equals you TRYING to win while possibly concussed. Why give your opponent this unfair opportunity?
Exactly. I remember when Bisping knee’d Rivera in the head and Rivera decided to continue, and they somehow allowed it even though he was completely glass eyed and he got ktfo shortly after.

Hockey players are better athletes than basketball players.

Hell. Hockey players in my opinion are probably the toughest SOBs around compared to any other team sport. The NHL schedule is beyond grueling and the amount of punishment they take and dish out every game is crazy. Then times that by 82... and then add more if you make it to the playoffs.

Hell. Hockey players in my opinion are probably the toughest SOBs around compared to any other team sport. The NHL schedule is beyond grueling and the amount of punishment they take and dish out every game is crazy. Then times that by 82... and then add more if you make it to the playoffs.

Let me expand your knowledge on "rough" sports and "tough SOB's"... there's more to the world than North-America my friend..

I present to you... Calcio Storico!

Back