Picture of the illegal knee

That Knee was nothing, i hate Hardy but Chowder took the easy way out.

Yup. Idiots claiming it was nothing and he milked it should all be forced to take that shot and see how fast they want to continue fighting.

Yup, tune in to Rogan tonight when he explains how LeBron would murder everybody in the octagon and how basketball players are the best athletes in the world. I can't understand why people don't realize that different sports require different attributes.

Basketball players are too tall, and tall people, while they have reach, have no strength. If basketball players were to come to the octagon it would be a flurry of decisions as they hold people away from them with their reach.

giphy.gif

Yup. Idiots claiming it was nothing and he milked it should all be forced to take that shot and see how fast they want to continue fighting.

Most people would start throwing up from a concussion with a knee like that.

That was a hard fucking knee...

DeliciousVictoriousBarbet-size_restricted.gif

It will be sending my 170lbs ass straight into a coma.
It's funny these guys on here acting like it barely touched him and TS using a pic after the knee landed to make it look like it never connected..lol

Basketball players are too tall, and tall people, while they have reach, have no strength. If basketball players were to come to the octagon it would be a flurry of decisions as they hold people away from them with their reach.

giphy.gif

Most people would start throwing up from a concussion with a knee like that.
Semmy Schilt used to ko HWs with his jab

TS should apply to be a journalist. He’d fit right in.

Lol at fucking morons that think it "barely hit him" or Crowder over sold it

Honestly I say mods should just start banning them for a few weeks.

Crowder was trying to give us a good fight and make it a slugfest. Other guy fucked it up and look at the thanks Crowder gets..

Holy shit!
The IMPACT is devastating.

It’s as devastating as the knee that Rumble hit Koscheck with. Kos fell over in pain, clutching the wrong side of his head after the knee didn’t even touch him.
And after the replay, Joe Rogan said, “ and the Oscar goes to....”

Meh, no reason for that strike to be illegal, same with knees or kicks to the head when the opponent is in the dominant possition.

The millions of new ESPN fans must have sounded exactly like my parents in that moment. I helped them get a stream up so the old man could watch Hardy and they go "Wait, what happened. Why can't he do that, they were beating the shit out of each other?"

So I have to sit there and explain that because of the unlikely event that he gets his head pinned against the cage he could get kicked or kneed in the head with nowhere for it to go. And in the opinion of the athletic commissions that is slightly more violent than all the other violence they are wiling to allow. Therefore, Crowder is allowed to sit on one knee for as long as he needs to gain his composure, and simply has to defend whatever awkward punches Hardy can throw from the position, while defending the takedown.

AS REAL AS IT GETS

The millions of new ESPN fans must have sounded exactly like my parents in that moment. I helped them get a stream up so the old man could watch Hardy and they go "Wait, what happened. Why can't he do that, they were beating the shit out of each other?"

It's ridiculous. I have to sit there and explain that because of the unlikely event that he gets his head pinned against the cage he could get kicked or kneed in the head with nowhere for it to go. And in the opinion of the athletic commissions that is slightly more violent than all the other violence they are wiling to allow. Therefore, Crowder is allowed to sit on one knee for as long as he needs to gain his composure, and simply has to defend whatever awkward punches Hardy can throw from the position, while defending the takedown.

AS REAL AS IT GETS

You just need to tell your dad, "Pops, let me regale you with the story of Gan McGee..."

That knee did damage no doubt.... how much ? only Crowder and our maker will only know. Hardy seems to play part of real deal and when I say that, I mean good enough to be in UFC and is a green mmartist so I'm interested where this goes.

Back