PICTURE: Dana White Reponds to Alcantara vs. Nobre NC

***** just jacked my fucking thread picture, title, and all.

04%20shit%20just%20got%20real.jpg

No sweat off my brown balls lol... I just wish Beana sounded cool enough to call each other! Jk...

Btw I'm willing to bet half the guys who throw around the N word wouldn't dare to in the hood or in front of their own black friends.

I honestly believe nobre was faking as well

i didnt buy it at all

alcantara was crying afterwards wasnt he? fucking sucks for him

I'm not a fighter but those shots didn't look illegal and didn't look very hard. Very lame.

i hope dana cuts him or severely mismatches him in his next fight and then cuts him.

No sweat off my brown balls lol... I just wish Beana sounded cool enough to call each other! Jk...

Btw I'm willing to bet half the guys who throw around the N word wouldn't dare to in the hood or in front of their own black friends.

***** I AM THE HOOD!

rap_roller.jpg

agreed with Dana, at least Alcantara didn't get DQ'd

Nobre should be cut from the UFC, straight up. That type of cowardice has no place in combat sports, and Dan Mirgliotta needs glasses or some shit - dude made a completely retarded call that everyone in the building and watching on TV knew was wrong.

It seemed to me that just because the blows where probably legal doesn't mean he wasn't hurt.

Iuri didn't deserve the DQ, but Nobre looked genuinely messed up to me

Notice how Nobre starts grabbing the back of his head only when the referee jumps in, despite NOTHING hitting him...
muhhead.gif

So..

#1 Referee stops the fight, Nobre starts grabbing the back of his head immediately.
#2 Referee tells Nobre to get up, but he won't.
#3 Doctors start coming in to check on him.
#4 After 3 minutes, the decision to call the fight was made so Nobre is lifted off the ground.
#5 Nobre is seated on a stool. Still holding back of head.
#6 After a couple more minutes of commercial, Nobre is carried out.

Nobre.png

Last edited:
he had a swollen neck and then was released that same night at 4am.

Back