*PIC* The UFC has FINALLY decided to give Siver some push......

OMG! UFC remembered they need to promote their fighters? WOW!

And no, I dont think Siver has anything to beat McG. If Guilard KOd him in no time so will Connor.

They need to promote the fight, and the fight card. Get people to watch. They don't need to promote both guys.

if siver wins, dana will look more upset than when cain beat brock

I want vengeance on my evil twin Daniel Craig for giving me coffe and cigarettes when I was young to stunt my growth.

Let's get mad at the UFC because they stand to gain more from a rising star winning than they do a 36 y/o, PED using kickboxer.

When a fighter promotes a fight, he's a fake f@ck. When they suck at promoting their fight, the UFC is doing a disservice to them. Which one is it?

Looks motivated

4db15c98d5e2d4b2211c1360cf773f1f.jpg

Siver is going to get his 36 years old performance enhanced ass knocked out by the young in his prime Conor Mcgregor

99% of people taking Siver to win are literally only doing it to be contrarian. Whatever, to each his own.

The whole country of Ireland would probably implode along with every MMA forum. I hope he gets beat in the worst way.

Lol. Monday Morning Headlines: "Conor McGregor loses by 3rd round Submission to German Dennis Siver. Irish Stock Market crashes and Prime Minister Declares Bankruptcy."

Siver needs to stop with the spinning heel kick imo, everyone and their dog can see it coming from a mile away, he hasn't caught anyone with it in ages.

* Watch him kill conor with a heel kick now I've jinxed it.

** just noticed that Siver failed a drugs test in the Manny Gamburyan fight. Tested positive for something called hCG which is apparently found naturally in pregnant women. lol wtf is that all about.

He just dropped and almost finished Rosa with it, and he hurt Phan with one if I recall correctly.

You can do this in Pro Wrestling. Very risky to push someone who isn't ready yet. I want Siver to win just to shut the damn Conor trolls up and see them bitch and cry about the loss.

Back