*PIC* The UFC has FINALLY decided to give Siver some push......

tumblr_mlsz7fn7rF1qhndw9o1_400.gif

Make it happen, Dennis.

Can someone recommend to me the best place online to place a bet on Siver? I just read that due to the current line betting $100 on Siver can net a $770 profit. I'm Gonna throw down $500 on him. Fuck it.

Where do I need to go sign up? Thanks

:icon_neut

How can anyone not have doubt,at least a little bit,as to the legitimacy of this fight?
People have already questioned the Brandao/poirier fights in regards to a "fix" and with SOOOOOOOOOOO much money,hype,banter,push that it almost seems like an impossibility for him to win...and Siver would probably get murdered by the Vegas mob.

Funny thing is that when an European star emerges suddenly zuffa would feel the urge to fix his fights despite him not beign a proven ppv draw. And for the first time ever.

G T F O

The UFC believes Siver is just canon fodder for McGregor. They can see the dollar signs amassing for the title bout with Aldo.

OMG! UFC remembered they need to promote their fighters? WOW!

And no, I dont think Siver has anything to beat McG. If Guilard KOd him in no time so will Connor.

Siver needs to stop with the spinning heel kick imo, everyone and their dog can see it coming from a mile away, he hasn't caught anyone with it in ages.

* Watch him kill conor with a heel kick now I've jinxed it.

** just noticed that Siver failed a drugs test in the Manny Gamburyan fight. Tested positive for something called hCG which is apparently found naturally in pregnant women. lol wtf is that all about.

GSP retires, Silva has 2 brutal losses. Their biggest rising star is Connor. IF Siver wins, Dana would be really mad

Oh please. They want attention, just release one page out of "Jon Jones' diary" and fans will be in a rabid zombie feed for a week.

Or "catch" Jon with a blonde somewhere, forum servers will shut down.

It's not hard to garner interest in MMA when you've got a needle mover like Jones and his personal life.

Funny thing is that when an European star emerges suddenly zuffa would feel the urge to fix his fights despite him not beign a proven ppv draw. And for the first time ever.

G T F O

And how would you know that it would be the first time ever???
GTFO

Siver would be fucking the UFC in the ass by beating Connor.

I really hope he does.

That would be awesome to see McGregor knocked out by Siver. It would be great for MMA and the division.

** just noticed that Siver failed a drugs test in the Manny Gamburyan fight. Tested positive for something called hCG which is apparently found naturally in pregnant women. lol wtf is that all about.

It's a masking agent that hides all the other stuff he's taking (according to McGregor).

Siver should only use all this crap as motivation and never even respond. He is being sent to be sacrificed for the UFC hopeful next cash cow, he should have all the motivation he needs to play spoiler

Back