Pic of me and mah boys up in Jersey

I have a Question?

Everyone keeps flaming these wanna be Guidos and emo's but whats an emo?

OMG This is gold!

.....and another

http://www.foxtick.com/foxboard/viewtopic.php?t=1547

Thanks for the laughs MM
thumb.gif

Cali4004 said:
I don't even read this forum. This homo was posted on another forum I read, man, this is hilarious.

This site was posted on www.CollegeHumor.com

I am another person who doesn't frequent this site (and won't again, no offense) but I just joined to help the cause.

Notice anything strange about these pictures?

51166340_l.jpg

386196070l1fh.jpg

In the first picture there are 2 guys who according to thier MySpace accounts are pulling in Half a Million dollars a year between them. Yet they choose to "keep it real" by staying in, what looks like, a really shitty hotel.

In the second picture we have our heros posing infont of what looks like a 6 foot tall Christmas tree. Not only do we have 3 Muslims celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ but we also have a 6 foot tall Christmas tree. Usually, the height of the tree bought is determined by the height of the ceiling. I am guessing that this guys house only has regular 8 foot ceilings. That's not normal for a mansion that a person who made $250,000+ a year would own. They usually have 10 or 12 foot ceilings.

Also notice this one twats MySpace Account . Specifically the bottom of his profile where it says "LeE HoTTi's Schools" Apparently Community College is no longer a stepping stone or a joke. I mean, Lee Hotti is makeing over $250,000 a year.

Off the topic a bit: To the administrators of this site, I am sorry I joined just to post here. Seems like a decent enough site, but I won't be returning (other than to respond if need be). If this thread dies please feel free to delete my account along with it.

Off the topic a bit: To the administrators of this site, I am sorry I joined just to post here. Seems like a decent enough site, but I won't be returning (other than to respond if need be). If this thread dies please feel free to delete my account along with it.

Will do.

MarlboroMan said:
funny dat all of u are talkin sheit on the internet becuz i know that in real life y'all wouldnt say a damn thing to our face since we all 6'0+ and buff n sheit.

heres benny rockz buffness to shake them hatas off

305688914_l.jpg

Are you really sure that's a good idea, considering this is a website of guys who live, eat, breath and shit fist fighting?

You do know that 90% of the guys on here lift a shit load and train various fighting styles? There are pro and am fighters on here. Plus, your boy ain't that buff.

Have any of you guys been in a real fight before? Like, one where somebody was really trying to hurt you?

tinker_190 said:
Like, one where somebody was really trying to hurt you?

I wouldn't quite put it like that mate - I think they may like a bit of spanking from men on occasion.

This thread is amazing - I have tears of pride in my eyes. Proud to be a Sherdogger.

Narc

OK... I started making an animated gif, but it got too big so I turned it into a Flash animation instead.... I cant post it in here, so i have hosted it on one of my sites instead.

Here's a screenshot...
screenshot7gy.gif

And a link to the flash animation.
CLICK HERE

ELEMENT said:
I have a Question?

Everyone keeps flaming these wanna be Guidos and emo's but whats an emo?

gayemohair.jpg
Red X?

"Emo" short for "Emotional"

Emo: A group of white, mostly middle-class well-off kids who find imperfections in there life and create a ridiculous, depressing melodrama around each one. They often take anti-depressants, even though the majority don't need them. They need to wake up and deal with life like everyone else instead of wallowing in their imaginary quagmire of torment.

gay7merged.jpg

After another night of drinking, the Hotti boys can be found playing outside...

i really cant believe the amount of exposure these :eek::eek::eek:s are getting. i went to jiu jitsu class for 2 hours to come back to over 10 more pages to read. nosferatui is in deap shit. i wonder if nasferatu is still around because he would love this.

Jeynesey said:
OK... I started making an animated gif, but it got too big so I turned it into a Flash animation instead.... I cant post it in here, so i have hosted it on one of my sites instead.

Here's a screenshot...
screenshot7gy.gif

And a link to the flash animation.
http://www.signupswappers.com/njassmasters.htm

That was great - fuck I really broke my shite there - damn that was good. I kinda want to come over to Leeds now just to meet you - damn I am spending to much time round romo's from Jersey.

I spent a summer there and don't remeber romo's like these - Guidos yes but damn this is a new breed. Mind you wouldn't mind being back in Avon by the Sea - some fine girls there

Narc

I'm another Phish fan in on this phenomenon. I originally saw it on Collegehumor. This is funny shit (mod, you can delete my account)

Marlboroman, I can't believe that people like you exist. You make me thankful for the dumbass rednecks surrounding me in the south. At least theyre not gay and in denial

I had to post this, which was done by someone on the site. Apparently we have a gay eddie munster in our midst:

40ty.png

they all look pretty shook

look at them

what the fuck are they scared of? W....TF

Holy fucking shit.

For those of you who can't decipher "gay" let me translate:

after a couple months of boxing, these abs would make phil baroni jealous.
"after a few months of performing load blowing analingus on my brood of Guido "boyz", I will still be shaving my pubic hair and my stomach will still be as undefined as my 16yo (I <3 guido ) honeyz chest."

Stop trying to be such a hard ass, first of all, you're ginger. Secondly you and your boys are about as gangster as Richard Simmons. You aren

Back