Pic of me and mah boys up in Jersey

MarlboroMan said:
this is what we be doing while y'all sitting ur fatasses on the computer.

51166340_l.jpg

after a couple months of boxing, these abs would make phil baroni jealous.

411761249_l.jpg

more proof that we can pimp them fly hunniez

256778601_l.jpg

Stop sucking it in, you homos... Your :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: buddy in the chicks tank top, you (or your boyfriend or whoever) here... Jesus, if you want to not look like a fairy, hit the fuckin' weights and TRAIN!!

And as for the ho, her MySpace page has already been listed, she's fuckin' sixteen years old and a fuckin' skank.

Go fuck yourself. Hold a sign up saying "I'm a pole smoker, love, MarlboroMan", snap a pic, and post it

You even get pwn3d by the chick you try to "mack" on myspace... That's good shit.

I like how people have found this thread. So far i saw....
ar15.com - gun site
a phish website - band that is followed by potheads
car site
college humor

i was alughin so hard at the first post 3 days ago ....i knew it would be a good thread....little did i know it would eclipse nos and hughes

i cant believe this red head wears blue contacts, dyes his eye brows black, fake orange tans his face, dyes his hair dark brown, wear lip gloss, cuts a chin strap into his face, wears pink, and thinks hes the man

fuck...a red head italien???????? jesus

MarlboroMan said:

51166340_l.jpg

411761249_l.jpg

256778601_l.jpg

1. You don't even know hard Europeans smoke. We got the Dam as a resource, recognise, bitch, I've probably smoked enough hardcore Holland weed to kill a village, ditto any European forumite. You're shitty elaborate bongs smooth out the smoke but kill the potency, most cannaseurs know that. All you have prioven is you prefer to smoke two pipes instead of one.

2. Your abs are piss poor, take tips from your :eek::eek::eek: friend instead.

3.Your bitch is second class, I wouldn't fuck her with a stolen dick bought second hand from an AIDS patient in Namibia for a buck fifty.

This guy obviously loves the attention, otherwise he would have stopped posting 20 pages ago. What does anyone of us have to prove to literally thousands of strangers?

MarlboroMan said:

You don

Let me just say this... when I just got on there were more people in the Pics and multimedia forum than in MMA discussion... thats amazing

Oh boy, I dont know what to think here.

Not all italians are like this. I'm italian and i'd rather shoot then look like one of these mouli wannabe's. You and your "crew" are nothing but a bunch of scene kiddies (and also the popped collar is one of the signs of the apocalypse).

speaking of scene kiddies: how many of them does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

answer: 10. 1 to screw in the lightbulb, the other 9 to say they were the first to do it.

now back to the flaming.

You might look all tough, but I've seen steaks tougher then you bunch of salams. Not sure wether to sigh and shake my head, or roll on the floor dying of laughter.

And i hope you're not using alcohol based gel, some burning cinders from those cigars will set your head on fire.......or someone might light you up anyway

396718757_l.jpg
[/QUOTE]

The one on the left is pretty hot.

Oh ya My Italian heritage says thank you for being Albanian.

This guy doesn't know when to stop. CycleForums.com is now laughing at you too MarlboroMan.

Out of all the forums out there, you pull this crap on a forum that is soley about ass kicking. You are seriously crusing for a bruising. :icon_excl

MarlboroMan said:

51166340_l.jpg

411761249_l.jpg

256778601_l.jpg
!) What are you drinking. My guess is that you are drking a pint of ol gay fuel

2) hahahahaha yea right, stop sucking your stomach and cock. And wtf is up with your nipples? Are you king of the dark nipple people?

3) That chick is a shallow bitch with poor taste in men

MarlboroMan said:

256778601_l.jpg

You know, I'm sure I could surf the 'net for a while and find a picture of a girl wearing a shirt that says "I LOVE POOP", but that doesn't neccecarily make it cool.

was the guy taking the picture also holding the fan?
nice eyebows homos!

is the guy that's taking the picture also holding the fan?
nice eyebrows homos....

Back