Pic of beautiful woman that former NY Governor Eliot Spitzer allegedly attacked

NelmarksGhost

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Holy shit. That is all.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...entified-svetlana-travis-25-article-1.2532341

article-spitzer-0215.jpg

I remember when his prostitution scandal happened. Honestly he didn't do anything abnormal from what players, married men, high rollers, pro athletes and half of congress probably does. Problem for him was he was Governor and a hypocrite lol.

She is smoking but assault against a fleeing woman is never okay. If this is legit he should be charged obviously. He also insulted the state of NY!!

I remember when his prostitution scandal happened. Honestly he didn't do anything abnormal from what players, married men, high rollers, pro athletes and half of congress probably does. Problem for him was he was Governor and a hypocrite lol.

She is smoking but assault against a fleeing woman is never okay. If this is legit he should be charged obviously. He also insulted the state of NY!!

Apparently he freaked out when she said she was going back to Russia, and choked her. He probably won't get charged because she went back to Russia.

Apparently he freaked out when she said she was going back to Russia, and choked her. He probably won't get charged because she went back to Russia.

He is nuts. He has 3 daughters I read and they are all young I can't imagine how low they think of their father now. He can't repair that he cheated on their mom with not 1 but dozens upon dozens of hotties.

Makes me think back to that movie Zipper.

dafuq is that?

It's an article she is believed to be the author of.

I arrived in New York City from Chelyabinsk, a city right in the middle of Russia, when I was 19 years old, with $300 in my pocket. I turned 24 in March and have managed to save $200,000, by fucking for money.

Sounds good so far.

Last edited:
I was just thinking about whether it would be possible to appoint Spitzer as AG after all this time, in spite of the controversy.
I think this answers that question.

She's an FSB plant, guaranteed. No one in their right mind is going back to Russia right now--pretty much every Russian under 50 wants to leave due to the economy.

They paid her to bang Spitzer (gross), or at least seduce him and get some dirt on him, and then come back to Russia to smear him in the news. It's part of the propaganda war: "Disgusting American politicians attacks innocent young Russian woman! More at 10."

Very clever.

When I looked at the pic- and before reading the article- I thought she looked East European.

She's an FSB plant, guaranteed. No one in their right mind is going back to Russia right now--pretty much every Russian under 50 wants to leave due to the economy.

They paid her to bang Spitzer (gross), or at least seduce him and get some dirt on him, and then come back to Russia to smear him in the news. It's part of the propaganda war: "Disgusting American politicians attacks innocent young Russian woman! More at 10."

Very clever.

A stab in the dark, but not unbelievable.

Very clever.
they probably have operatives working on Anthony Wiener too. The guy is unemployed and his wife has access to Hillary's most delicate data.

A stab in the dark, but not unbelievable.

It's highly suspicious that she would flee immediately instead of stay behind to testify against her alleged attacker. Why does she care so little about getting justice? The state of the Russian economy and the fact she was probably making a few grand a night here makes it even more suspicious.

they probably have operatives working on Anthony Wiener too. The guy is unemployed and his wife has access to Hillary's most delicate data.

Forwarding his dick pics to Vlad.

The article she wrote is very well written. In it she says to skip backpage.com, and use eros.com.

Is that actually legal? I guess if they dont state a price then everything is fine.

Problem is you cannot guarantee the girls in the pics are the ones you get. And how do you know if they STD free?

This thread is getting closed for sure. No, it's not legal, but police "tolerate" it. Basically it keeps them out of sight, and is not a high priority crime. Many do give the "suggested donation" information.

Back