Pic of beautiful woman that former NY Governor Eliot Spitzer allegedly attacked

Remember fellas "money exchanged is just a gift for their company and anything else is just between consenting adults" or something like that.

It was so delicious when he fell from grace for the same crime he'd destroyed families to prosecute.
What a horse's patoot.

I remember when his prostitution scandal happened. Honestly he didn't do anything abnormal from what players, married men, high rollers, pro athletes and half of congress probably does. Problem for him was he was Governor and a hypocrite lol.

She is smoking but assault against a fleeing woman is never okay. If this is legit he should be charged obviously. He also insulted the state of NY!!

Are you for real? He was paying for it with money that wasn't his.

He is nuts. He has 3 daughters I read and they are all young I can't imagine how low they think of their father now. He can't repair that he cheated on their mom with not 1 but dozens upon dozens of hotties.

Makes me think back to that movie Zipper.
Why is Mr Spitzer so horny ? Isn't he like 50 ? He has impressive levels of T .

its the corner hookers they care about. not the online gifty ones ;)

The issue he had was going after Wall St. with a vice like that. The madam even said there was plenty of high profile clients they could've nailed, but they only wanted him.

Lol at anyone spending 5 grand on this flat chested Russian chick.

Hotter babes as cocktail waitresses in vegas night clubs.

5 grand. Laughable

Lol at anyone spending 5 grand on this flat chested Russian chick.

Hotter babes as cocktail waitresses in vegas night clubs.

5 grand. Laughable

If you read her article you would understand why she makes more money than a cocktail waitress in Vegas.

Why is Mr Spitzer so horny ? Isn't he like 50 ? He has impressive levels of T .
ant-aging.png

trt has now replaced the shiny red vette as the midlife crisis solution for aging men.

Is that actually legal? I guess if they dont state a price then everything is fine.

Problem is you cannot guarantee the girls in the pics are the ones you get. And how do you know if they STD free?

You wear a condom, you fucking mook. lol

As they say, you're not paying her for sex. You're paying her to go away after. You're paying for convenience.
Why do you want to have sex with someone you don't like ? And if you're wearing a condom you may as well just do your flesh light or rubber doll .

Why do you want to have sex with someone you don't like ? And if you're wearing a condom you may as well just do your flesh light or rubber doll .

lmao spoken like a true virgin. Enjoy your rubber gf lol, i take it you cant wait for Vr sex. Will be a new frontier for you.

Paying someone to go away doesn't mean you don't like them. Does this really need an explanation? Did this turn into Mayberry?

You have a busy day, you want some new companionship and the sex that goes with it. But you can't risk picking up some girl in the bar because spouse, reputation, girlfriend, whatever. So you pay for the companionship and the sex. But you're really paying for her to not call you up for dates or to want to hang out or really anything that isn't completely on your terms or interferes with your real life. It's cheating/fantasy for people who really have something to lose.

its the corner hookers they care about. not the online gifty ones ;)
Do corner hookers actually still exist in this day and age ?

I would imagine in this day and age that if you wanted to pay for sex you would use the internet to find a girl in your price range rather then picking up a hooker from a street corner.

Back