(PIC) Brittany Palmer gets married, breaks Sherdoggers' hearts

Eh, she's still fine but she ruined her natural beautiful face. Shame.

Lol why does Faber show up EVERYWHERE. He's probably there for the bridesmaids

Lol I'm not claiming I've banged only models all my life, but most girls I've been with are hotter than her, and I'm only average looking at best.

So you ARE claiming you've banged mostly supermodels. Get your lies straight, at least.

Cerrone and Varner hit it back in the glory days before she went plastic. Respek to them

Man, it looks like Urijah is EVERYBODY'S friend, ranging from Diaz bros to Brittany Palmer

Yeah, we went fishing just this past weekend. Had a blast. We almost took Joe with us but he got scared of the boat and we didn't have a vest his size.

Originally Posted by abracadordosaco View Post
Lol I'm not claiming I've banged only models all my life, but most girls I've been with are hotter than her, and I'm only average looking at best.

In b4 he tries to sell us his tell-all book...

which I will buy :icon_neut

She's nothing special imo (as I've done much better irl), but I know a lot of people on here will be sad about it.

Im not sure 'much better' exists unless u like obese chicks and landed a whale... Good for u if u are into that tho u freak

If it was this Palmer, I would care.

29259.jpg

But this Palmer, I care nothing about.
brittney-palmer-maxim-dec-2012-1-294x400.jpg

Yeah...im not kicking either one of them out of bed for eating crackers.

As if anyone on this forum would turn down Artificial Britney. C'mon now.

Now she's a pregnancy risk, new ring girl coming soon

we moved on when she got all the plastic surgery on her face

the brittney we love is already dead

Exactly this for me, after I saw her with all that plastic she was removed from the spank bank. Of course I still would, but it just isn't the same. I recall being at a couple weigh ins pre-surgery and just admiring how fucking hot she was.

i give it a couple of months before she's back on the market again.

Back