• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pic.: Belfort TRT mode on and off (side by side comparison).

Actually if he just bulked up his upper chest and front deltoids he would look close to the same. It's not as huge a difference as you think. Just picture 2017 with bigger delts and upper chest.

When he fought Jones at LHW at UFC 152- he himself said that his fight night weight would be about the same, as if he fought at MW. He did not gain any weight for that fight. He himself said that during UFC 152 Open Workouts in Toronto, which i attended. Pic is still good comparison.
He's lying and no it's not.

Yates is a manlet tho, Sherdoggers would laugh at him.
Manlets care not.

Uovc9dG.gif

It's almost as if steroids make you a better fighter. I hope no one else finds out, because it could create a strong incentive to cheat.

Just goes to show how effective roids are, and what a normal body that trains hard looks like.

All the bodybuilders always go on about all the hard work that they have to put in to get those big muscles.. bullshit.

As if steroids were invented for mongos to inject themselves with for bigger muscles, lol...

You can literally lay in bed, wasting away from aids, be given testosterone, and pack on muscle and reduce body fat
no you cant. you still have to work.... lol if you dont exerxise a muscle it wont grow. period.... rouds or not.

no you cant. you still have to work.... lol if you dont exerxise a muscle it wont grow. period.... rouds or not.
I'm not so sure about that.

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101

Key quote: "Among the men in the no-exercise groups, those given testosterone had greater increases than those given placebo in muscle size in their arms, change in triceps area, and legs and greater increases in strength in the bench-press and squatting exercises."

No doubt working out while on steroids will give better results. But just taking steroids without working out produces measurable results.

lol, how is it possible to grow 15 lbs of muscle without lifting anything?

Compare The body composition of the average male 25 year old office worker with the average female 25 year old office worker, or the average 13 year old boy and you have your answer. The only thing driving the physical differences there is differing hormone levels.

Gotts love the " but.....but they hardly do anything " crowd! That really jives well with the way people repeatedly risk everything to skirt the rules.

It's almost as if steroids make you a better fighter. I hope no one else finds out, because it could create a strong incentive to cheat.
Exactly. We gotta keep a lid on this. Can you imagine what it would be like if everyone were on steroids?

Just goes to show how effective roids are, and what a normal body that trains hard looks like.

All the bodybuilders always go on about all the hard work that they have to put in to get those big muscles.. bullshit.

As if steroids were invented for mongos to inject themselves with for bigger muscles, lol...

You can literally lay in bed, wasting away from aids, be given testosterone, and pack on muscle and reduce body fat
keep on hating

vitor-belfort-vence-luke-ufc-jaragua-05-size-598.jpg

Vitor-Belfort-spinning-back-heel-kick-vs.-knocks-out-Luke-Rockhold.gif

giphy.gif

80defe6f3d9c3b41676bf4fc7f3ffc33.jpg

RIP TRT Vitor. Dude was a monster.
This was entertainment. This was a god king. I hate each and every one of you motherfuckers who pushed for USADA. I hate each and every one of you fucks who ruined a good thing with TRT exemptions. I hate the athletic commission and I hate the naive fans the most. Never played a real sport in their lives since pee wee t ball. Well fuck you. Ive played high school, college and been around pro sports. Peds are part of the game. You cant train like these animals day in and day out and expect to keep going at it. Thats why guys like Cain are always injured. Pushes their body beyond their limits in the gym and boom injured. Cain is training like hes 19 at 35. Wrong wrong wrong. Cant do that without the sauce. If you want better fights, less injuries you would embrace therapeutic doses of testosterone in ALL sports. You wouldnt condemn it like middle ages villager seeing a solar eclipse. Its science. There is use and abuse. Use is ok. Would you not let a diabetic use insulin? And just say "Well fuck you, youre sick you cant fight."

holy shit.. well this is the first time Ive seen the comparsion pic, so it's appreciated!!

fuck hell, we all knew it and just like uhhhh "he has trt exemption" what a very very weird era that was

It's probably easier to track how heavy Vitor's going on his TRT by how bad his hairstyle is.

Full TRT mode
belfort_zigzags.jpg

No TRT
hi-res-1983a3a5b6204d5f3a9ddf0f75493866_crop_north.jpg

His chest and upper arms have suffered the most.

Remember this Vitor is not old, he is only 40, many doctors will tell you if a man maintains an active healthy life style, with a clean diet he will be able to maintain his lean muscle well into his 50s. Vitors hormones are out of wack, he lost a ton of size and his muscles are deflated when he went off.

This was young Vitor, I heard Vitor started taking Steroids when he was 17
Look how huge his traps are he has the roid look too, he will need to take TRT for the rest of his life after he retires from UFC his hormones were destroyed the moment he ruined them during puberty with steroids.
EAeEIhD.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Back