Photos: Rumble Johnson's preps for Gustaf!

So much explosivitiveness. I feel like he's going to destroy Alex 'no top 10 win, ever' Gusstafson.

Thats not fair. Shogun was still in the top 10 a couple years ago when gus beat him.

Gus forget the mma box this beast! Stick & move, stick & move whatever you do move! With that said I got "Rumble" by mortal kombat finish....

Dude is such a boss...hoping he can pull it off against Gus, great pics

Not surprised people are critiquing his striking from these pics...LOL.

He's a good fighter and think he'll be fighting for a title in the future but I see a Gus submission in the first

What's interesting about this fight is that if Rumble can develop the cardio to go 5 rounds he should win this fight fairly easy considering Gus is coming off an injury. Having said that, however, Rumble loses 10/10 times to Jones when an if they ever meet.

Too bad weights don't hit back.

Gustaffson isn't trying to be the best at bench press, he's trying to be the best at fighting.

Yea, no point in trying to work out... That doesn't do anything.

Rumble will not be worried about any subs from Gus and he certainly wont be worried about the pitter patter shots that Gus delivers. Rumble ate bombs from Arlovsky like they were candy and then dropped him with big bombs of his own.

Gus can run but he cant hide and has nothing for him. Rumble wins by TKO or KO in late 1st round early 2nd.

Back