Photos: Rumble Johnson's preps for Gustaf!

Good thing Gus isn't a weight sled.

Dang... Rumble 2.0 shrinking guys heads with his punches now!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

10868052_745720152163176_303245600741024041_n.jpg

looks like he's really sharpened up his boxing, outstanding form.

Apart from the Diaz bros, Gus has the loosest hands in MMA, no way to prepaire for getting punched in the face from all angles, all the time.

Still kinda in awe of how Rumble can go from an over-inflated fatso to shredded beast so quickly

Practice bro. They burn a TON of calories anyway lifting, sparring, running, etc.

Cut five hundred cals a day and they will have a huge cal deficit including what they burn.
It's also second nature to them which is why they allow themselves to Balloon up in the first place. Cause they know it comes off easy later.

I cant wait to see rumble destroy gus. hes gonna beat him a lot easier than it was for Jones

Looks explosive

I'd love for Rumble to win, but I just can't see him beating Gus.

And very TST.

I want to see him fight Jones, but I don't want him to beat Gus. Gus deserves the rematch with Jones and he's taking this fight with superior boxing and movement.

That's a great fight. Can't wait for the winner to fight for the title.

Dublin, Georgia, U.S.A.! Represent!

So much explosivitiveness. I feel like he's going to destroy Alex 'no top 10 win, ever' Gusstafson.

I want to see him fight Jones, but I don't want him to beat Gus. Gus deserves the rematch with Jones and he's taking this fight with superior boxing and movement.

Same here, my man.

Looking great. Pumped for this one.

He's really loading up on those shots

Well that was quick. :)

Gonna be a wicked fight!

Back