Photo! Reem signs new UFC contract, Dana White looks ecstatic!

Explaining the game to an idiot will never work. He's made up his mind, on his part quite easy, since he obviously only has half a brain. ;)
i don't know why I actually tried, makes me look as dumb as him lol.. the guy is clearly delusional.

Reem looked really dangerous in his last fight against JDS. Would love to see the guy fight on ufc Rotterdam against anyone who has the balls to fight him. Chillin' in the vip box drinking some moët or something.

Criticizing fighters is part of the game. We don't all float around an MMA forum carrying flowers and lollipops and slapping each others' backs about how great every fighter is. If you don't like it, you should leave, as this is part and parcel of an internet forum about MMA. People debate on the merits of fighters. You sound like you would be much more suited to an amateur photography forum where blind positivity is the rule.
Yawns. Aha.

Looking forward to another Reem title run. Always fun to see him crumble into dust as soon as the competition ramps up. I wonder if it will be Werdum or Miocic or Cain who gets to dish out the reality check this time.

Turns out it was Miocic after all.

Back