Phone booth vs saw

Ugggh Saw i guess like others have said Saw had a great impact on horror cinema. But phonebooth wasnt bad. Douchebag guy gets his moral and life choices put to him. Openly had to do things that could ruin him. Its a i understand the vigilante movie.

Saw is just slightly better if it wouldnt have went on to be a mockery of its self it could be seen has an amazing trilogy. Now its fast and the furious of the horror genre. I think Hostel had a better run overall.

ok he was in a small role in minority report which was good. miami vice movie was so so. in bruges as ok. didnt like 7 psychopaths, the gentlemen was decent. i guess he was also swat and daredevil lol

Both movies involve people being trapped in an unseen mans sick game. Saw takes place mostly in a room. Phone booth takes place mostly in a phone booth.

Which film do you prefer. I have to go with phonebooth
Colin Farrell is sexy as hell. So that.

@Canned Tuna we need a favorite colin Farrell movie thread, I suspect in Bruges would win handily tho
That. Closely followed by The Lobster. Husband's parents are Dubliners, I am a sucker for the accent, I just wish he had manscaped before his sex tape, total passion killer.

The lobster was pretty weird.
Yeah it was, part of why I loved it. People gave him grief for True Detective but I think he did just fine.
But watching In Bruges again recently husband and I keep doing this to each other whether it be in person or on text and it hasn't worn thin yet. Brilliant movie, I need to watch The Lobster again though.
colin-farrell-shrug.gif

I need to watch Doctor Parnasus again as well.

I would think wanting to climb into a glass box filled with piss and sick, then putting a lump of plastic covered with God knows what to your face, is an ordeal in itself.

I'm going with phonebooth.............it's a bit more plausible.

Never seen saw, but i thought phonebooth was decent so I'll go with that.

Another similar movie i like over both is Locke with tom hardy.

I need to rewatch Phone Booth. It was basically Die Hard in a telephone booth and the highlight of Colin Farrell's career. I remember liking it at the time.

Phone Booth. Saw, the first one, was pretty good the first time. Can't watch the second time. I've seen Phone Booth twice and enjoyed it both times.

Back