Phone booth vs saw

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Both movies involve people being trapped in an unseen mans sick game. Saw takes place mostly in a room. Phone booth takes place mostly in a phone booth.

Which film do you prefer. I have to go with phonebooth

Both movies involve people being trapped in an unseen mans sick game. Saw takes place mostly in a room. Phone booth takes place mostly in a phone booth.

Who in the world is going to pick Phonebooth?I thought that was universally hated.

Totally different films, the only commonality is the lone wolf bad guys..I prefer Phone booth

Saw led into a long series of movies that went downhill quickly. Phone Booth was a one off film that was decent enough and didn't lead to shittier movies.

If SAW was a lone film, it would be far better. But since it went into an awful series of movies it's the worse of the two.

Phone booth was at least kinda believable. Every scene in saw had me sitting there saying "bullshit, that can't happen" while phone booth was just slightly "that's a lot of extra steps to make that happen".

Phone booth. Saw had a bigger impact obviously. The first saw was dope too id just pick phonebooth.

Saw but I like both movies

Damn phone booth is pretty popular eh

Another good movie was cellular, an early Statham movie where he was the bad guy and most of the movie was him on the cell phone with Capt america

Damn phone booth is pretty popular eh

Another good movie was cellular, an early Statham movie where he was the bad guy and most of the movie was him on the cell phone with Capt america

Didnt see that

Back