News Phil Baroni arrested for murdering his girlfriend in Mexico (Facing 30-50 yr)

Wow, this just showed up in my YouTube recommendations.

In my journo days I met Phil Baroni at a (very) late post fight press conference. He hadnt fought,was just there.

He looked so tired so I didnt bother him. This was in 2007,and he seemed like he had his shit straight then.

I remember when Coleman fought Shogun and extraordinary events kept happening one after another.

1) Coleman shoots on Shogun,and Shogun puts his arm out to block the fall and his arm breaks.

2) The ref notices it immediatley and grabs Coleman,who is totally confused at what happened,and still in "fight" mode

3) at this point,Murlio Ninja slides into the ring. Coleman,still not knowing what happened,steps to Ninja. Baroni is in there,talking to Coleman and trying to pull him away from the fray.

4) Wanderlei Silva had been seated in the audience at this time,and also hit the ring,but it took him until now to get in there. He charges at Coleman but Baroni hit a double on him and then Coleman stepped on his neck to chill his shit out.

5) Pride Officials clear the ring. :: hammerhouse posedown ::

I actually shared this on Phil's Insta and he tagged Coleman at the memory.

Thats a good ass memory of Mark and Phil. It makes me sad we lost Big Kev,and Baroni's life is basically over. Time is a motherfucker.

You're aging yourself. Half these people probably have no clue what you're talking about lmao

dog-wipe-face.gif

Dana White rite naow
Dana DGAF. Did you see him sweating balls when Joe Son got arrested?

anon, sure it does, especially in jail. that’s an environment where baroni’s skillset is the currency for purchasing respect. you think 7 scumbags are gonna band together to rape one guy who could easily kill any one of them? for what? teach him a lesson about hitting women? get real. he’s going to be the king of the cell block.
I work in a prison. Honestly, that’s an opinion a 13 year old might have about prison politics. You watch too many movies.

I doubt Baroni has the resources, money, or connections to get steroids into Mexican prison in order to keep his physique. He’s going to be useless off of juice. Also, no amount of “respect”as you call it, will do anything against 2+ shanks.

I work in a prison. Honestly, that’s an opinion a 13 year old might have about prison politics. You watch too many movies.

I doubt Baroni has the resources, money, or connections to get steroids into Mexican prison in order to keep his physique. He’s going to be useless off of juice. Also, no amount of “respect”as you call it, will do anything against 2+ shanks.

You and @Crocop42 work the prisons of where?

I was saying earlier how people who've never been inside a jail or prison are clueless to how it really is.

Dude has been losing his mind for awhile. His IG and Twitter posts were getting weirder and weirder.

Dude has been losing his mind for awhile. His IG and Twitter posts were getting weirder and weirder.
Clearly he was struggling w suicidal thoughts at times.

Back