• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Phil Baroni arrested for murdering his girlfriend in Mexico (Facing 30-50 yr)

Never tried to hit a nerve, Sherbro. Appreciate the discussion.

All in all we can both agree Baroni is fucked?

Lmao I got a little bit of the PTSD, and work shit makes me snap.

Of course we can agree. Phil Baroni is mega fucked.

Yes.

It doesnt seem like he's attempted to deflect much blame off himself other than it was "accidental" which it probably was,but assaulting someone in the shower doesnt seem like the act of someone with any self control at all.

But, now the question enters...we know hes fucked, but will it be gang rape or consensual?

But, now the question enters...we know hes fucked, but will it be gang rape or consensual?
homer-simpson-hide-in-shrubs.gif

I real problem, is who know what the fuck this guys money situation is actually like...he'll prob end up with some Mexican legal aide attorney, if they even have that.

I real problem, is who know what the fuck this guys money situation is actually like...he'll prob end up with some Mexican legal aide attorney, if they even have that.
The guy was stranded in Thailand not that long ago,I doubt his money situation improved all that much.

Sherbro it doesn't matter how good of a fighter you are when you get jumped by 7 people.
anon, sure it does, especially in jail. that’s an environment where baroni’s skillset is the currency for purchasing respect. you think 7 scumbags are gonna band together to rape one guy who could easily kill any one of them? for what? teach him a lesson about hitting women? get real. he’s going to be the king of the cell block.

Not trying to sympathize with Baroni, but damn it’s hard to see this. He needed help. The guys been on a downhill spiral for a long time with mental health issues, and unfortunately this isn’t surprising.

I remember when Coleman fought Shogun and extraordinary events kept happening one after another.

1) Coleman shoots on Shogun,and Shogun puts his arm out to block the fall and his arm breaks.

2) The ref notices it immediatley and grabs Coleman,who is totally confused at what happened,and still in "fight" mode

3) at this point,Murlio Ninja slides into the ring. Coleman,still not knowing what happened,steps to Ninja. Baroni is in there,talking to Coleman and trying to pull him away from the fray.

4) Wanderlei Silva had been seated in the audience at this time,and also hit the ring,but it took him until now to get in there. He charges at Coleman but Baroni hit a double on him and then Coleman stepped on his neck to chill his shit out.

5) Pride Officials clear the ring. :: hammerhouse posedown ::

I actually shared this on Phil's Insta and he tagged Coleman at the memory.

Thats a good ass memory of Mark and Phil. It makes me sad we lost Big Kev,and Baroni's life is basically over. Time is a motherfucker.

Why are some of you so fascinated with prison sex? It's kind of weird.
Its def projecting from people who have had a privledged life imo.

Not trying to sympathize with Baroni, but damn it’s hard to see this. He needed help. The guys been on a downhill spiral for a long time with mental health issues, and unfortunately this isn’t surprising.

He really had so many things going against him. His ego was out of control, not the sharpest knife in the drawer, clearly had some mental issues. Who knows maybe people tried to help him. The guy did always come off as the poster boy of arrogance.

Why are some of you so fascinated with prison sex? It's kind of weird.

I haven't read 12 pages of this thread, I read the first page and the last two which I've interacted in.

Sounds hilatious, tbh.

So only because you worked at a US prison, other country prisons couldn't be more brutal? I'd imagine a Brazil, Colombia, Somalia FFS, prison to be far more inhumane than a US prison.

yeah, but there's still a community in prison. it's not like everyone is just killing each other.

Did I say that? Why are you so angry and chest beating for violent prisons you've never been to?
What I am saying is, when prison talks come up, it's always people getting jumped, raped. Yhe vast majority of people talking like that are going by what they see on TV.
I even stated the inhumane conditions are what would get to him first.

What the fuck is your problem?

Well thankfully most peoples views are from tv shows and such etc and not from real life experience.

Back