• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP PFL vs. Bellator: Champs, Sat. 2/24, 12:30 PM ET/9:30 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

tumblr_mvyotedXCh1t0eeaeo1_400.gif

836703-33365179.png

This guy seriously needs to learn how to read scores.
Yeah the split decisions aren't exactly surprises when he reads them one way round for 1 person, and the other way round for the other...

Claressa Shields knew she'd won before her name was said

How was the card so far? Watched only the first 3 fights and had to go..but I'm back right in time for the best fights now :cool:

Glad you aren’t a judge ….Santos landed nothing and had his leg buckled with a leg kick / ate a big left
Well I did fall asleep several times during it, so there’s that <45>

AFAIC, rds 1 and 2 were clear: rd 1 for Santos, rd 2 for Yoel. Only rd 3 was hard to score.
Yoel winning is fine. Yoel winning 30-27 is ridiculous.

If PFL was hoping to show the UFC what they're missing by not co-promoting with this card. I don't think Dana and co are worried

The Saudis made Jones say the shahada and he is now filled with the light of Allah

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wagdy ElAraby
Back