Rumored PFL is the front runner to sign Kayla Harrison

I'm surprised at PFL over Bellator because I thought it'd be the best compromise of challenge and pay. That said power to her. I guess her vs Budd is okay? She'll smash Julia though

I'm surprised at PFL over Bellator because I thought it'd be the best compromise of challenge and pay. That said power to her. I guess her vs Budd is okay? She'll smash Julia though
Way more guaranteed money in PFL. She can crush some cans before having to face Julia Budd. In Bellator she would face Cyborg right away

Way more guaranteed money in PFL. She can crush some cans before having to face Julia Budd. In Bellator she would face Cyborg right away
Yeah fair enough. I respect anyone who takes the money in this industry, I really do but I won't lie I was hoping for UFC or Bellator from a fight fan's perspective

Yeah fair enough. I respect anyone who takes the money in this industry, I really do but I won't lie I was hoping for UFC or Bellator from a fight fan's perspective
It's called prize fighting. The respect off sherdoggers or twitter users about taking a huge paycut to sign with the UFC to "test yourself" is not gonna pay the mortage when you retire.

Smart move. Will be interesting to see how long of a contract she signs with PFL. Hopefully one that will have her be a free agent again in 3-4 fights.

for such a so called "big free agent" the truth is there just isnt much interest in her.

She has 1 fight in each org, Cyborg, Nunes and Budd but in PFL she can beat cans and win tournaments.

I can't think of any path to victory at all for Budd.
She’d pretty much have to stop the TD, and outpoint Kayla standing I think. Not sure how likely that is, but Budd would probably be the best opponent Kayla ever faced, by a good margin.

I’m hope Budd fucks her up. That’d be hilarious.
200.gif

No chance. People who think Kayla is all hype don't know what they're looking at. She has her way with Budd IMO.

Smart move for her to stay in PFL in the short-term.

200.gif

No chance. People who think Kayla is all hype don't know what they're looking at. She has her way with Budd IMO.
I mean, Harrison looks like she has all the skills. But what we’ve been looking at for the most part, is an absolutely elite judoka fighting opponents who are not truly in that weight class, and aren’t even elite in the weight classes that they come from. I’d like to see Kayla fight some good opponents, but there really aren’t many elite LWs, and not a ton of FWs either.

I mean, Harrison looks like she has all the skills. But what we’ve been looking at for the most part, is an absolutely elite judoka fighting opponents who are not truly in that weight class, and aren’t even elite in the weight classes that they come from. I’d like to see Kayla fight some good opponents, but there really aren’t many elite LWs, and not a ton of FWs either.
I have never taken Kayla that seriously for that reason. She can cut to 145 but refuses to for her own convenience so, she had a weight class created for her. To add insult to injury she doesnt even fight LWs or fat FW, she fights soccer mom BWs.

I never wanted her in Bellator. If anywhere, I thought she should go to the UFC. But they'd have to pay her...500k per fight off the back or something ridiculous like that. It is a shame she's in the PFL, but for her it actually makes sense. Whereas with a lot of the guys, you'll say "oh this guy should stay in the PFL because he can win a million", yeah well you said that for like 5 guys, and only one of them can win a million. For her there is actually no competition, so it's hard to argue with.

Back