News PFL is planning a PPV event for Feb 24 in Saudi Arabia

afternoon PPV from PFL, good luck.

Even gimmick show vs Bellator the afternoon is a hard sell. Wonder what co leader did for that Nov PPV, would love to see those numbers.

1st multi million dollar loss of the 2024 season incoming …

Of course, this will be the Bellator vs PFL card. I don't think we'll see Ngannou or Jake Paul on this card tbh. They're clearly content promoting themselves for an easy check on PFL programming. I absolutely have no reason to care or to be excited for either of those guys without a match-up. All bullshit aside, I'm looking forward to this as a fan.

Looking at this case-by-case:

Larissa Pacheco vs Cris Cyborg - As a fan, pretty cool main event tbh. I'm honestly looking forward to that one. I got Pacheco by TKO.

Ryan Bader vs Renan Ferreira - I think we're gonna see Ferreira KO Bader. Bader couldn't finish Cheick Kongo and hasn't fought a lot of quality HWs in Bellator. Goltsov is a more impressive win than any of Bader's HW wins. Rooting for Bader.

Vadim Nemkov vs Impa Kasaganay - PFL already is promoting the fight on Instagram so I'm assuming Nemkov is gonna stick around at LHW for this one. Saudi money talks. Nemkov by decision.

Magomed Magomedkerimov vs Jason Jackson - The most competitive fight of this card IMO. I'm 50/50 for this one tbh.

Patricio Pitbull vs Jesus Pinedo - Obligatory Pitbull pick but I think the much younger Jesus Pinedo could pick up an upset.

Needs a really good Bellator vs PFL undercard to boot.

If this the bellator vs PFL card im glad they are actually making it ..

Alot of times people promise and dont deliver ...some pretty intriguing match ups

Of course, this will be the Bellator vs PFL card. I don't think we'll see Ngannou or Jake Paul on this card tbh. They're clearly content promoting themselves for an easy check on PFL programming. I absolutely have no reason to care or to be excited for either of those guys without a match-up. All bullshit aside, I'm looking forward to this as a fan.

Looking at this case-by-case:

Larissa Pacheco vs Cris Cyborg - As a fan, pretty cool main event tbh. I'm honestly looking forward to that one. I got Pacheco by TKO.

Ryan Bader vs Renan Ferreira - I think we're gonna see Ferreira KO Bader. Bader couldn't finish Cheick Kongo and hasn't fought a lot of quality HWs in Bellator. Goltsov is a more impressive win than any of Bader's HW wins. Rooting for Bader.

Vadim Nemkov vs Impa Kasaganay - PFL already is promoting the fight on Instagram so I'm assuming Nemkov is gonna stick around at LHW for this one. Saudi money talks. Nemkov by decision.

Magomed Magomedkerimov vs Jason Jackson - The most competitive fight of this card IMO. I'm 50/50 for this one tbh.

Patricio Pitbull vs Jesus Pinedo - Obligatory Pitbull pick but I think the much younger Jesus Pinedo could pick up an upset.

Needs a really good Bellator vs PFL undercard to boot.
counterpoint about the Bader bout, Renan is way worse grappler then even Kongo. Renan is the guy who got absolutely dominated by Klidson Abreu less then a year ago

With OAD retired they should have Clay Collard on this card.

With OAD retired they should have Clay Collard on this card.
Collard fought four times in the past year. Not sure if he'd be ready for February. Usman Nurmagomedov's suspension doesn't end until April so he won't be on the February card.

In any scenario, Patricky, Carlyle, or Primus are interesting options for Collard. At the moment, I don't think he should fight a Bellator champion.

It's most likely they will do the Nurmagomedov vs Shabily GP final in the spring.

Collard fought four times in the past year. Not sure if he'd be ready for February. Usman Nurmagomedov's suspension doesn't end until April so he won't be on the February card.

In any scenario, Patricky, Carlyle, or Primus are interesting options for Collard. At the moment, I don't think he should fight a Bellator champion.

It's most likely they will do the Nurmagomedov vs Shabily GP final in the spring.
Is Shabily going to fight again for the GP Belt or has he been crowned the champion already?

Ramadan starts in March so I guess no Nurmagomedov until July.

Deleting account if Baki is on this card.

Is Shabily going to fight again for the GP Belt or has he been crowned the champion already?
No word on what they're gonna do with the GP yet. I doubt they're just going to give Shabily the belt only for Usman to return sometime next year. Usman/Shabily championship fight is the only logical move. Anything else is kinda underwhelming.
Ramadan starts in March so I guess no Nurmagomedov until July.
Ah yes, I blanked out on Ramadan. Usman/Shabily in the summer would still be fine tbh.

I really hope the Bellator vs PFL card is on free TV.

It should be the big kick off to the new era of PFL and utilize this big show to sell PFL to the fans for the year.

It should be the big kick off to the new era of PFL and utilize this big show to sell PFL to the fans for the year.
Nah brother that shit’s going to be PPV lol

They'll put it on a PPV that about 2000 people will buy because they're fucking retarded

They better announce it soon, only 6.5 weeks away

Back