• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP PFL 6: 2024 Regular Season Loughnane vs. Gonzales Friday 06.28.2024 at 06:00 PM ET ***Sherdog Discussion*** (ESPN/ESPN+)

Me too. Was lucky enough to be stationed in Hawaii for 2 years when I was in the service. Great fighters out of there!
Thank you for your service. My dad was Air Force, active duty four years. I was born in Japan when he was stationed there at Yokota Air Base.

Nah, Nayib washed out of the PFL and going 14-1 in regionals where records are easily padded doesn't mean much.

They could give Dominguez a lower-level welterweight or someone who needs a win, PFL has plenty of those. Larkin doesn't fit that. Either way you look at it, PFL clearly put him there to lose.

I don't think Nayib washed out, he lost to Umalatov, and I honestly think he was given permission to pick up a win in Mexico while he waited for his next PFL fight - only to lose!

I think it's more of a positive story for Dominguez, TBH.

I never read Lopez was released, and like I say, he's still 1-1 in PFL.

Rooting for Braga.

Bubba Jenkins is a fucking snorefest to watch. Surprised the PFL hasn't tossed him out with Lance Palmer, Natan Schulte, and Andre Harrison.

giphy.webp

It's gross that PFL lets a guy come in at LW for the fwnturnament should been kicked right out they could have tagged in someone else

I honestly think he was given permission to pick up a win in Mexico while he waited for his next PFL fight
They let Zurcher fight in LUX as well, but he won and in his post fight interview he said he would like for PFL to give him a fight and they did.

Last edited:
Bubba needs a first round finish to continue in the competition.

They let Zurcher take fight in LUX as well, but he won and in his post fight interview he said he would like to for PFL to give him a fight and they did.

I love that, think it's absolutely the right thing to do!

Back