• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP PFL 6: 2024 Regular Season Loughnane vs. Gonzales Friday 06.28.2024 at 06:00 PM ET ***Sherdog Discussion*** (ESPN/ESPN+)

29-28 Koreshkov…

I think he stole the 3rd round at the end with that ground and pound…

Yamauchi controlled the majority of the round, but didn’t do much with it, even in mount.

Just realized I treated the Russian contingent like the WMMA contingent with across-the-board decisions and so far... so good lol

Which is crazy, because that fight was damn good!

i got kai kamaka FTW. dude is underrated IMO. a prospect to look out for in B-TOR/PFL/eventual acquisition to UFC

Would like to see Paydro get a win. Dude has lost to tough competition (Pitbull, Kennedy, Loughnane, Pico).

Kamaka timed a beautiful right hand as Carvalho came in and just missed the target…

if joe was here, hed automatically point out the discoloration before it happened and would say hes compromised.

i got kai up this round, landed better shots, but also ate quite a few too

Back