PFL #3 2022 - May 6th

insane that big weight miss and still can't outmuscle budd.

fabian sweating like crazy looks like a running faucet her head

man fabian why are you cage pushing budd in final round you got reversed... just strike her ffs

Looking like 29-28 Fabian barring some BS judging

From Wikipedia: "Fabian is scheduled to face Julia Budd on May 6, 2022 at PFL 3.[20] At weigh-ins, Genah Fabian missed weight for her bout, weighing in at 160.8 pounds, 4.8 pounds over the lightweight non-title fight limit. She was fined 20 percent of her purse, ineligible to win playoff points, given a walkover loss, and were penalized one point in the standings. Budd received walkover wins regardless of bout outcome but are eligible to gain stoppage points."

I already wanted to bet Fabian for various reasons. Budd usually wins by decision anyway, so I think there's less reason for her to care in a fight she is already receiving points for.

Fabian is +200 now.
Genah Fabian +185 $15 for $27.75
Genah Fabian +205 $15 for $30.75
Cash those tickets, boys! <Moves>

Anyway, Genah Fabian has been in Las Vegas for months, and has been training at Extreme Couture, Syndicate, and the UFC Performance Institute. She has had a lot of wrestling practice during this time, has the size advantage, the striking advantage, cardio advantage, and has been training with Norma Dumont and some other notable fighters.

Fabian missing weight by several pounds sealed the deal for me, as I know she is the much bigger woman and the extra few pounds would benefit her.

https://www.instagram.com/genahfabian/

Have any of you seen Zamzagul Fayzallanova fight before? I've never heard of her, but she's +569 on my book.

i havn't either, but she's a can crusher the step up in competition is immense

I watched one of her fights and she seemed pretty hittable, pretty big pass for me
1493398075858a45b9.png

A black belt in anything means she's worth a shot, right? :)

Have any of you seen Zamzagul Fayzallanova fight before? I've never heard of her, but she's +569 on my book.

One fight, just because I want degen action so looked her up. I decided to bet Pacheco KO and the u1.5 LOL. I think she probably steamrolls her, although I'm obviously betting very small on this crap.

Ray Cooper III (176.4) vs. Carlos Leal (169.6) = Cooper is 5.4 pounds overweight

Never heard of Leal, so no idea if the Over/Under is the way to go.

Back